Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I made my pledge a long time ago.

We need a change in the executive chair in DC and maybe an elected politician is not the way to go this time.

Lou has an inkling of what's going on in America and how the middle class (core of) America lives.

Restore our Dignity Lou!!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Re: Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I would say Ron Paul supporters are with Ron Paul all the way to the convention. after that..who knows? I don't think I could vote for someone who insists on staying in that war. What does Lou Dobbs say about the economy? I want to be rid of the IRS and the Fed. If he doesn't share the philosophy of Ron Paul...I couldn't vote for him. Id still have to go with the Libertarian Candidate. We are tired of the same old same old.
    That's fine. No other viable candidate is talking about getting rid of the IRS and the fed (not that any of them would be able to do it anyway). These issues go outside the realm of illegal immigration. If these issues are more important than sealing the border, and acheiving attrition through punishing employers of illegals (which the Libertarian Party does NOT want to do) then some people here are in the wrong place.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

As a Ron Paul supporter, I will stay with him until it's definite that we won't have a brokered convention and he has no chance of appearing on the ballot. I can't vote for any of the leading candidates - McCain or Hillary just to stop Obama even though I get what you are saying and I can't say it doesn't worry me. I promised myself after voting for GW twice that I would never vote for the lesser of two evils again. I'm thinking I may end up voting for whoever is running in the Constitution Party.

The good thing about Ron Paul is that he has inspired a lot of people to run for office in their states and local governments. So that can only help, to have more people like him trying to help us get our country back.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    I may have missed it somewhere on the forum, so I would like to ask......
    How does Lou actually stand on the 'specifics' of the immigration issue? I just thought that maybe I had better take a more serious look at how he would handle the issue from the top to the bottom.

1. Would he build a physical border?

2. Would he send the military to the border to protect the citizens along that border who are afraid to leave their property, and in some cases walk out of their homes? Their children are almost imprisoned in their own homes for fear of the IA criminals crossing in their yards.

3. Will Lou IMMEDIATELY see to it that the citizens across this country are protected from the invaders. After all there have been 45,000 citizens killed by illegal aliens since 9/11. Our safety should be Lou's first consideration, way before lead in toys, and changing Iraq.

4. Will Lou Dobbs free Ramos and Compean the second day he takes office?

5. Will Lou stop the Golden Anchor Baby sham?

6. etc., etc., etc.,

These are just a tiny bit of the questions I personally would have for Lou Dobbs, before I could vote for him.

It is one thing hearing what I 'want' to hear from a candidate, and it is something else, hearing what the candidate actually says when pinned down to specifics.
    He would DEFINITELY do all of these things-----he has addressed them many times on his shows!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    usanevada wrote
    But your dealing with the brain dead American idol citizens that have been dumbed down beyond belief

As an example I state the re election of many lib symps that
    are more in tune with mexico than this country
    I agree, but if Lou does run, he will be given no exposure by the MSM, just like what happened to Tom and Duncan. We will have to go to great lengths to showcase Lou's abilities and intentions.
    I disagree with this. Lou IS the media, with as many friends in high places as any one of the front runners. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. I think so would millions of others.

Now more than ever Obamination must be stopped.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    usanevada wrote
    But your dealing with the brain dead American idol citizens that have been dumbed down beyond belief

As an example I state the re election of many lib symps that
    are more in tune with mexico than this country
    I agree, but if Lou does run, he will be given no exposure by the MSM, just like what happened to Tom and Duncan. We will have to go to great lengths to showcase Lou's abilities and intentions.
    I disagree with this. Lou IS the media, with as many friends in high places as any one of the front runners. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. I think so would millions of others.

Now more than ever Obamination must be stopped.
    I agree with you 100%

First, Lou has addressed MANY issues besides illegals-----China, trade policies, education, crime, etc.

Second, La Raza's cries of "racist" will not work-----as Lou has been married to an American-Latino woman for over 25 years.

He "may" get his media exposure through talk radio-----if we all call their shows and DEMAND it.

I remember reading an article from months ago-----saying something about Lou Dobbs getting his own radio show sometime in March/April. Maybe this is tied in to his announcement to run??? Maybe this is why he is starting the radio show???

I have NO clue where to find that article.

He's intelligent, articulate and unlike McCain he doesn't look like he's on his death bed.

He used to do a show called "Moneyline" and while I understand some of his corporate elite friends are mad at him for siding with we the people in terms of the economic mess this country is in, I'm willing to bet he still has numerous friends in high places that would support him.

He also has a degree in economics from Harvard, so he is no slouch in the education department either. He'd make a formidable oponent for Obamination.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    He sure seems to be keeping his options open. I hope he'll go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I remember reading an article from months ago-----saying something about Lou Dobbs getting his own radio show sometime in March/April. Maybe this is tied in to his announcement to run??? Maybe this is why he is starting the radio show???

I have NO clue where to find that article.
    Dolly,

Here is an article...... LINK

A new interactive website for the show is currently under construction at ...... www.loudobbsradio.com

[quote][b]LOU DOBBS TO LAUNCH NATIONAL RADIO TALK SHOW IN PARTNERSHIP WITH UNITED STATIONS RADIO NETWORKS, INC.

Prominent CNN Anchor and Best-Selling Author to Hit the Afternoon Airwaves

Each Weekday Beginning March, 2008

The Lou Dobbs Show Will Occupy Gap Between Conservative and Liberal Talk Radio

New York, NY – December 4, 2007 – Award-winning broadcast journalist and author Lou Dobbs announced today that he will be bringing his influential and popular point of view to a coast-to-coast radio audience with a new daily Talk Show. The show, tentatively titled The Lou Dobbs Show , will be produced, distributed to affiliates and sold to advertisers by United Stations Radio Networks, Inc. (“USRNâ€

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast