Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: lowes store

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC pattyk!

I'm from Jersey too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ths is why English needs to be made the official language. The
    Spanish speakers are going to taking over if something is not done
    soon. Right now they have no reason to learn English if Spanish
    is offered everywhere. Businesses are catering to them because
    there are so many in the country. If English speaking people
    stopped shopping at these stores, maybe they will change their
    minds. Money talks.

Re: lowes store

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Hi guys. This is my first post so I hope I dont mess up to much. I live in Cape May N.J Went to my local Lowes store. If anyone is not familiar with it it is a home depot style store. Its a big store so they have signs all over the place. On every single sign was spanish underneath. Such as electrical housewares etc. Not only that every single product in the store was written in english and spanish right down to work gloves. I went to the manager and told him i was going to pirchase a washer and dryer there but being that he caters to hispanics i will take my business elsewhere. He said it was not his idea its management. I said bye bye and I will tell all my friends and family about it . i think everyone who encounters this should complain. Acually I just went for a mopbut oh well.
    Hey Patty, I am originally from NJ south, Millville, to be exact. Nice to have u with us. I sure do miss the Jersey shore.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    Thanks for speaking up.

I did the same at my local Wild Oats store last week. Everyone behind the deli counter was speaking Spanish. They didn't stop when customers walked up to order. I listened in and they were making fun of the people shopping there. (they never thought Mr. pasty white gringo could speak Spanish)

I complained to management about their conduct and let them know that I am sick of the assault on our culture and language. I complained that everything from Handy Manny, Sesame Street in Spanish and illegals taking the jobs that teens would want, we are assaulted every day. I told him that if I heard negative talk in Spanish again, I'd never shop there again. I also asked him if he thought his store might do well in an ICE investigation.

He told me "rest asured, the problem will be dealt with".

They don't speak Spanish at the deli anymore, but they do give me stink eye! Go figure.

On every single sign was spanish underneath. Such as electrical housewares etc. Not only that every single product in the store was written in english and spanish right down to work gloves.
    And there lies the problem. By not making English our national language and resisting adding Spanish to signs, product descriptions, etc. there is no requirement or encouragement to assimilate. It's a though businesses are forcing assimilation onto us into hispanic culture. As far as I'm concerned, we shouldn't be heading down this slipperly slope of bilingualism...except for the police to learn two Spanish phrases in dealing with illegal immigrants...your under arrest...and...you're going to jail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tongue in Cheek

In California we are so used to this that it is a joke. In fact all of the freeway signs are in spanish only! If you travel the five freeway you will see signs that say: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barabara. LOL

Sometimes I just have to make fun of it in order to keep my sanity! Especially, when the same 30 illegals stand on the same street corner day after day, and ICE pretends they don't exist!

Lowes HQ is in NC & there's been spanish signs for some
    time in the Raleigh store. As long as contractors & individuals
    use illegal labor, it's going to be a large part of Lowes business.
    Of course, that doesn't mean we cannot go elsewhere.

Wal-Mart has been a cancer on our country for some time and i've always heard that Lowe's is owned by them - so that figures. They not only cater to illegals in the store, they fund their racists pro-illegal groups.

I've got them on the list of stores i'll never give a cent to - Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, Wendy's, Six Flags, Disneyland, ... there's more, but i can't think of 'em right now.

I like to carry a sharpie marker with me. When I see stuff like that in stores I just mark out the spanish version and put a check next to the english version. It won't do much in the way of change but hey I'm there and it'll put a smile on my face.

We all need to be strong and DO boycott these places. If only we could get another million or so to boycott certain places, I think we would see some changes.

I know it is hard for some of us, but giving up our country would be harder than giving up Walmart, etc.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast