Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Yep, lmao-----so much for pandering!! Based on Ron Paul's voting record----and other things as well-----I would NEVER vote for him!!! And neither will the majority of Republicans and Independents!!
    I dont know if you dont care or you just kid yourself when you think romney will actually change things he is basically the same as all the other Bush republicans, in fact he has given the most praise to bush in the debates...

Ron Paul:
    - Wants to end birthright citizenship
    - remove welfare for illegals
    - and ENFORCE the laws.

Romney:
    - wants a pathway to citizenship where illegals get sent back if they are not approve the reality is the overwhelming majority of them will get approval...

Not only in this issue but on other issues paul mops the floor with romney, he might not get elected but neither will any pro war bush republican...

Banned
    Its running for the Cuban voters in Florida ,

He didn't run any spanish ads here in Nevada

Cuban Americans tend to vote Repub anyway

And no , I don't agree with it

I don't buy things from stores with spanish signs and I will not VOTE for someone who advertises in spanish. Romney supported amnesty in the past too but said he changed. I'll hold my nose and vote for Paul unless he comes out with a spanish ad.

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Yep, lmao-----so much for pandering!! Based on Ron Paul's voting record----and other things as well-----I would NEVER vote for him!!! And neither will the majority of Republicans and Independents!!
    I dont know if you dont care or you just kid yourself when you think romney will actually change things he is basically the same as all the other Bush republicans, in fact he has given the most praise to bush in the debates...

Ron Paul:
    - and ENFORCE the laws.

Romney:
    - wants a pathway to citizenship where illegals get sent back if they are not approve the reality is the overwhelming majority of them will get approval...

Not only in this issue but on other issues paul mops the floor with romney, he might not get elected but neither will any pro war bush republican...
    Do you live in a dream world??? do you not see Ron Paul's voting record above???

Ask Ron Paul why he does not want the fence-----ask him why he has no plans for going after employers for hiring illegals-----and ask him why he thinks that if we just shut off welfare, we can open the borders wide.

The answer to those questions can be found in his voting record above!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    I don't buy things from stores with spanish signs and I will not VOTE for someone who advertises in spanish. Romney supported amnesty in the past too but said he changed. I'll hold my nose and vote for Paul unless he comes out with a spanish ad.
    I just posted NUMEROUS instances where Paul voted for amnesty, against the fence, against BP agents/military on the border, etc.

Romney has NEVER voted in favor of amnesty.

Please post that proof.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

ad

Ron Paul, John McCain, Duncan Hunter and every GOP candidate running for president, EXCEPT TOM TANCREDO, participated in the Spanish-language debate in Miami that was sponsored by Univsion.

The ONLY candidate, now a former candidate, that could cast any stones on the issue of using a foreign language to gain votes is Tom Tancredo. He is the only candidate that had the courage not to participate in the Spanish-language debate.

Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter were just as pleased to participate in the Spanish-language debate as Mitt Romney.

Ron Paul:
    - and ENFORCE the laws.

Romney:

Do you live in a dream world??? do you not see Ron Paul's voting record above???

Ask Ron Paul why he does not want the fence-----ask him why he has no plans for going after employers for hiring illegals-----and ask him why he thinks that if we just shut off welfare, we can open the borders wide.

stop this bs, alot of the bills you posted where and overreach of goverment power, paul actually sticks to the constitution, among the bills are Real ID act, off course he will vote against that, everyone should...

Why does romney have such admiration for bush , does he want to continue the same policies? yes, war in iraq, more government spending, continued erosions or our civil liberties... and he will do nothing about the illegals, you are insane if you think he will...

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Its running for the Cuban voters in Florida ,

He didn't run any spanish ads here in Nevada

Cuban Americans tend to vote Repub anyway

And no , I don't agree with it
    There is no such thing as a Cuban American. You are either an American or not. We speak English and if you are a US citizen you have to know it. They should stop trying to change our country into Cuba. I don't know why politicians are not only allowing this but are taking part in it.

Ron Paul:
    - and ENFORCE the laws.

Romney:

stop this bs, alot of the bills you posted where and overreach of goverment power, paul actually sticks to the constitution, among the bills are Real ID act, off course he will vote against that, everyone should...

Why does romney have such admiration for bush , does he want to continue the same policies? yes, war in iraq, more government spending, continued erosions or our civil liberties... and he will do nothing about the illegals, you are insane if you think he will...
    I'm sorry that you appear to have a problem with the truth and cannot argue the truth in regard to Paul's past voting records------and the fact that he wants NO FENCE, has no plans for going after employers who are hiring illegals, and wants the border opened wide as long as there is no welfare.

I just wrote the following to his (Romney) campaign email:

Today you have lost my vote. I am an American.Today you have sold out the American People. Through 232 years, all immigrants, of all languages, learned to speak English so we could be one people. We blended to form one culture. Today you have endorsed ripping that culture apart. You have encouraged the Balkanization and destruction of this nation. A house divided will fall,ask Canada. To hell with the citizens, Pander to illegals.God may forgive you, WE THE PEOPLE, WON'T

edited to add Romney's name since this seems to have taken a Paul turn
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast