Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Ron Paul Revolution en Espanol

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    http://ronpaulspanish.blogspot.com/
    lmao, that is reaching, those are ron paul fans who want to post the info in spanish, lmao...

Re: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Between Romney & Paul - I have to go with Romney. Every vote that doesn't go to Romney is really going to McCain. Because it splits the vote up.

And, I can't bring myself to vote for McCain. Not even in a round about way.

I like Ron Paul. But, his prior performance hasn't given me any indication that he has a chance of getting the Republican nomination. That's me being realistic.

I had to come to turns with Duncan Hunter, also. I believe if Paul were out - his support would go to Thompson, Romney, or sit at home. For Thompson, if he gets out - his votes go to Huckabee or Romney. If Huckabee gets out, after Thompson gets out, his votes go to Romney.

I've got to start thinking strategically. It's really getting to be Romney versus McCain. But, no one is splitting McCain's vote.

If McCain gets it - we're dead in the water. And, make no mistake - this is a race between Romney, McCain, and maybe Huckabee. But, Huckabee's money is thinning.
    we shall see, Paul came second in Nevada, and will most likely win once upcoming caucus...

He wont do well in florida but that was expected, that is warmonguering bushland...

But i think he might take some states on super tuesday, and even some districts in california...

Our grandchildren will speak Spanish because we are lying down and taking this. Romney wants to increase immigration not lower it and we know now how he feels about English first. He is pandering for the illegal vote and we are letting him get away with it! The election is far from over. We can still do something. Can't we or are we just taking scraps off the table while they invade our country.

Latinos for Dr. Ron Paul - www.latinoronpaul.com

Ron Paul website created for the 40 million Latinos in the US and over 300 million around the world....Ron Paul Spanish USA President Politics Latinos
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Between Romney & Paul - I have to go with Romney. Every vote that doesn't go to Romney is really going to McCain. Because it splits the vote up.

And, I can't bring myself to vote for McCain. Not even in a round about way.

I like Ron Paul. But, his prior performance hasn't given me any indication that he has a chance of getting the Republican nomination. That's me being realistic.

I had to come to terms with Duncan Hunter, also. I believe if Paul were out - his support would go to Thompson, Romney, or sit at home. For Thompson, if he gets out - his votes go to Huckabee or Romney. If Huckabee gets out, after Thompson gets out, his votes go to Romney.

I've got to start thinking strategically. It's really getting to be Romney versus McCain. But, no one is splitting McCain's vote.

If McCain gets it - we're dead in the water. And, make no mistake - this is a race between Romney, McCain, and maybe Huckabee. But, Huckabee's money is thinning.
    we shall see, Paul came second in Nevada, and will most likely win once upcoming caucus...

He wont do well in florida but that was expected, that is warmongering bushland...

But i think he might take some states on super Tuesday, and even some districts in California...
    It would be unprecedented historically speaking. No one but Romney and Paul made an effort in Nevada. But, maybe he will win a few states. I can't imagine which. But, February 5, is right around the corner. We won't have long to guess. I imagine Super Tuesday is going to thin the crowd for us.

So, this is probably a moot discussion. Perhaps, we're just on wait and see mode.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Ron Paul website created for the 40 million Latinos in the US and over 300 million around the world....Ron Paul Spanish USA President Politics Latinos
    Wow! What a site? or What a sight? I guess either would work in this circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    Our grandchildren will speak Spanish because we are lying down and taking this. Romney wants to increase immigration not lower it and we know now how he feels about English first. He is pandering for the illegal vote and we are letting him get away with it! The election is far from over. We can still do something. Can't we or are we just taking scraps off the table while they invade our country.
    Please.......don't tell me that you are concerned about these issues and slam Romney, while seeing Paul's voting record above!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Agreed...

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    Agreed. Perhaps a different tact is needed. Perhaps we need a smaller scale approach.

Instead of expecting worthwhile change to come out of the White House, we should look city by city, town by town. Perhaps we should evaluate each candidate that runs for the house and senate with a fine tooth comb. We should start grooming and financially supporting candidates at the local level.

I hear Lindsey Graham is running unopposed in South Carolina. If anyone needs to get the axe - he does. And, he's running unopposed. We've got to do better.

I haven't seen the President yet, sign something into law - that was never written in the first place. We need to get proactive. Being reactive is too costly in a number of ways.

Say whatever you will on Romney. Like Bush, he IS NOT going to deport all the illegals in this country. He'll most likely make it a priority to once and for all complete the border fence which would significantly cut down on border crossings, there's no doubt about that, but he will NOT deport all 30 million illegals in this country. Never in your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

THAT IS NOT A RON PAUL HQ CREATED SITE, IT IS A FAN SITE, STOP POSTING misinformation, you are acting like a neocon...

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast