Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Some people are out of this world!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99 View Post
    Welcome to Alipac Rhah!

It never ceases to amaze me how overlooked the war on "black folk" by the Hispanics has been overlooked by both the media and African American so called leadership. They are being driven out of their traditional neighborhoods by force, and in many cases killed in hate crimes for not being members of "The Race". Thank you for bringing it to the forefront. Check out these articles:

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.
    Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Latino Gang Charged With Terrorizing Blacks In LA

Feds Accuse Gang Of Targeting Blacks In Los Angeles | News One

Black Students Beaten, Killed By Latinos Receive $725k From School

Union City Schools Pay Black Students $725000 In Racial Suit | News One
    Checked it. : )

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet View Post
    This happens all the time to many of us. I don't think there is anyone any where and from all walks of life that hasn't been touched by what these illegals do in some way. They do it to their own people. No one is immune to them they hate equally and yet they call Americans who want our borders secure racists, stupid is as stupid does......Many of the crimes committed by these illegals are atrocious from murders rapes,robbery, drugs, down to the unlawful stealing of our jobs and etc. This just goes to show just how well our government is doing the job they were hired to do.They allowed most of this to happen and do very little to put a stop to it, they sell them guns and blame the armed citizen. But hey they sure talk a good talk on what they do, then lie about it all when questioned. Mean while they condone their own shooting and abuse of the innocent and turn the other way on the real problem.

The only thing we can do is to try and wake other ups to what is going on. Too many think it doesn't effect them until it does....Can you imagine if many of our countrymen just stopped taking drugs what the effect would be...I really believe the root starts with the drugs, but that s my opinion of course.

Good to have you here Rhah, welcome to Alipac.
    Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12