Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by airdale View Post
    Perhaps after Florida United We Stand and will resume.

The dividers are very dangerous and need to stop with their detractive, destructive attitudes and get back on the pro-active road.
    Good luck with this airdale, it ain't going to happen!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sajason View Post
    If Romney gets elected then he's going to do whatever he wants, he won't be campaigning anymore. I seriously doubt the american people are going to be able to alter anything he does.
    I have my doubts as well sajason. I think he will do the typical politician thing and say one thing and when he is elected do the opposite.

This is exacly WHY there is no immigration reform. The doubters or agents, whichever you are, probably agents, get on and say "whoa is me, there ain't nothing you can do".

Clearly not American, clearly not interested in real reform, just keeping the status quo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBee View Post
    This is exacly WHY there is no immigration reform. The doubters or agents, whichever you are, probably agents, get on and say "whoa is me, there ain't nothing you can do".

Clearly not American, clearly not interested in real reform, just keeping the status quo.
    I do not know who you are referring to but if it is me, I am not an agent. It is clear from Romney's history that his loyalty is to the globalist/ elites not the American people. Do some research his flip flops and RINO tendencies are not hard to find. I am tired of the same old , same old and that is what Romney is, that does not make me un-American.
    Also why we do not have a secure border and the laws enforced is because we have alot of people in office at this time who have loyalties to the Elites instead of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanEagle View Post
    It is clear from Romney's history that his loyalty is to the globalist/ elites not the American people.
    Fast Forward>> to 41:20 it's all right there on "Front Street"

Watch I'm going to get Romney to flop on NDAA, every human ever born flip flops, hell that's why I stop crapping in my pants, I was forced to flop! I'll flip back in my 80's!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Look, thats the GOOD THING! IF we can muster political Pressure, we can pressure him to FLIP and do SOMETHING about the number 1 issue!

Yes, he is Bush 3, his cabinet is like 3/4 former Bush 2. BUT HE IS NOT BUSHY BOY. He does not have ties with Mexican inlaws etc. He MAY be flexible, he needs to have alot of pressure put on him.

He is not going to flop to a Bush 2 view on illegals, if we can pressure him.

I guess I am a Flip Flopper. As I have grown older my opinions and political views have changed. I thought it was a good thing to be able to listen and learn from life. Do we want a President that's ideas are set in stone. A President that is not willing to listen to all Americans and try to represent everyone? If you want a President who is not willing to listen, that represents one segment of America, that thinks he knows better than the vast majority of Americans, than I suggest you already have him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanEagle View Post
    I have my doubts as well sajason. I think he will do the typical politician thing and say one thing and when he is elected do the opposite.
    Damn straight. I'm calling it now. He'll tune his position during the general election to not piss off the illegals. We already got a glimpse of that in Florida (see the "Romney hits Florida with Spanish ads" thread).

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBee View Post

I'm not saying we can't do anything, we can. Don't vote for him. Has Obama been pressured to alter his stance on immigration? Has any president? My congressmen don't even listen to me, why should I expect the president. I'm not saying I won't continue to write my representatives but I would much rather keep Romney out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by sajason View Post
    I'm not saying I won't continue to write my representatives...
    Ah! then you'll be needing this "Bad Motor Scooter" it is the Hayabusa of the "Congressional Contact Info. Pgs."
    http://www.alipac.us/f9/congressiona...atives-248063/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast