Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm an unemployed tinknocker whose own Union takes in IAs who get preferential treatment because of Affirmative Action rules. So I have skin in this election too roofer.

The Kool-Aide remark was a joke and I think you know that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard View Post
    The Kool-Aide remark was a joke and I think you know that.
    "Oh! Yeah! Kool-aide! Kool-aide! tastes great! Wish I had some can't wait!"
    Last edited by stevetheroofer; 01-18-2012 at 12:00 AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Are there actually people here that think Gingrich,Perry,Santorum,or Paul would be better for Americans on Illegal Immigration ? All four of them have already said In their own words that they would give some sort of amnesty to Illegals ! Mitt Is THE ONLY ONE THAT SAID HE WOULD NOT !! The other four HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT THEY FAVOR SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS !! What Is so hard to understand about that !!! WOW !!!

Calm down you guys! You are all right and all wrong. Let's face it we have been fooled so many times it is hard to know what is actually the truth. What is Flip Floping and what is just listening and learning and being able to change one's mind. Life's experiences change us as we mature and we all Flip Flop! When it comes down to it we are going to have to go with our gut feelings. The ability to size up a person and to read between the lines. To use our instinct to decide when someone is being sincere or just feeding us a line.

Just as I have read up on Obama's family and beginnings I have done the same with Romney. To me this makes a big difference in the candidates. Neither one of Obama's parents liked America. He was not brought up to have any love or patriotism towards America and it has carried over into who he is. Romney's father regardless of where he was born was a true American. He lived the American Dream. He did not come from money and started working at the age of 11. As he worked his way to being a millionaire he gave back to this country. I am surprised that it is never mentioned how he fought for the Civil Rights of Blacks, even against the Mormon Church.

Yes he was brought up to work hard and succeed, but he was also brought up to love this country. I was fortunate enough to hear a interview of Mitt and his wife years ago before he ever thought of running for office. He was more open with his feelings and I remember comming away thinking that he might be rich but this was a down to earth family man. I keep waiting for him to show that sincere side of him that I saw, but maybe he is afraid of coming across to soft. I don't know but I do know in the end I will go with my gut feelings.

Banned
    The ELITES are running scared .... This is WHY you want to vote for Romney !! Read the comments !!!!!
    Why Romney's stance on immigration could cost him the White House

Read more: Why Romney's Stance On Immigration Could Cost Him The White House | Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by sajason View Post
    Yes they did, although I think Ron had it the worst. He really screwed up that Bin Laden question.
    Yes and Romney got the loudest "Boo's" in the building over his saying he'd sign NDAA. Romney says illegals need to go home and come here legally and Paul follows the constitution, all 5 candidates really make me miss Bachmann a lot!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    Romney Pays Less In Tax Than His Secretary
    Dang! so does Warren Buffet, wish I had a secretary, the one I have throws stuff at me, and hates to cook!

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10 View Post
    The ELITES are running scared .... This is WHY you want to vote for Romney !! Read the comments !!!!!
    Why Romney's stance on immigration could cost him the White House

Read more: Why Romney's Stance On Immigration Could Cost Him The White House | Fox News
    Dang! it's like reading comments here!

Banned
    You would think some people on this thread are related to Romney, they are so intent on making him into some type of savior. He is like most politicians a professional liar, sorry, that is that way it goes. Flip Flopping is a form of lying/deception, saying whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear at the time. Romney has made it into a art form. We the people are what is going to save this country, not some lying politician in a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    I only drink Budweiser! Miller hires illegals!
    Good point roofer, Miller got busted red handed but i think Anheuser-Busch is a La Raza donor as well. Young illegal aliens flush with cash from stolen American jobs drink a lot of cervesa.

W

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast