Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sajason View Post
    I would much rather keep Romney out of office.
    Don't be too hard on him, him and Ol' Ron had a crappy night last night! LOL!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    What people need to remember is that a puppets first loyalty is to the master not the people. We have seen it over and over, the master puts the pressure on and the people are forgotten. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. I am tired of puppets being put in office to trash this country. Romney is the Elite's chosen one and he will say or play any tune to get elected, then it will be back to business as usual.
    Last edited by AmericanEagle; 01-17-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanEagle View Post
    Romney is the Elite's chosen one and he will say or play any tune to get elected, then it will be back to business as usual.
    You're wrong, Romney can't be controlled by CFR, the Tri-Lattes, or NAU that's why the "Masters" you speak of keep giving us Newt's and Perry's and Huntsman's and Santorum's don't you think it's strange that MSM and the GOP keep handing us anyone except Romney? La Raza and the Re-friedconquista's are seething because he's doing much better then they thought he would. The Elites you speak of can not offer Mitt anything he doesn't already have and yes that does make a difference!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    You're wrong, Romney can't be controlled by CFR, the Tri-Lattes, or NAU that's why the "Masters" you speak of keep giving us Newt's and Perry's and Huntsman's and Santorum's don't you think it's strange that MSM and the GOP keep handing us anyone except Romney? La Raza and the Re-friedconquista's are seething because he's doing much better then they thought he would. The Elites you speak of can not offer Mitt anything he doesn't already have and yes that does make a difference!
    Step away from the Kool-Aide roofer. He'll dance to their tune like a Radio City Rockette at Christmas time. I'm just hoping I don't get to tell you, "See, I told ya so."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard View Post
    Step away from the Kool-Aide roofer. He'll dance to their tune like a Radio City Rockette at Christmas time. I'm just hoping I don't get to tell you, "See, I told ya so."
    I only drink Budweiser! Miller hires illegals!
    Last edited by stevetheroofer; 01-18-2012 at 12:32 AM.

You know what, step away from the crack-pipe "Rat" it's starting effect your judgement! Do I get on here and disrespect you? "No!" and I don't get on here and disrespect Ron Paul either! You know Mr. Administrator you're pretty rude! I guess I'll just become another faceless nobody around here because I don't support Ron Paul! And "Willard" is a appropriate for a "Rat" how's Ben
    Oh...I wasn't trying to change your mind but the title of the thread is "Will Mitt Flip Again?"

I hope if he wins the nomination and keeps his word you get to tell me "See I told ya so."

I think he's serving Kool-Aide though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Romney Pays Less In Tax Than His Secretary

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/17/2012 10:26 -0500

First Buffet, now Mitt Romney. Via Bloomberg:
    • ROMNEY SAYS HIS EFFECTIVE TAX RATE CLOSER TO 15%
    • ROMNEY SPEAKS TO REPORTERS IN FLORENCE, SOUTH CAROLINA
    • ROMNEY SAYS MUCH OF HIS INCOME COMES FROM INVESTMENTS

Next thing you know he too will offer all Republicans a one for one match on all US sovereign debt repayments, and will demand that all millionaires generously hand over their income. As for us, we quietly wonder whether the account clerks at Zurich banks are sweating already?

Romney Pays Less In Tax Than His Secretary | ZeroHedge

Don't be too hard on him, him and Ol' Ron had a crappy night last night! LOL!!!
    Yes they did, although I think Ron had it the worst. He really screwed up that Bin Laden question.

Banned
    Unless you are in on the private meetings with Mitt and the puppet masters you have no idea what is going on. What I know of Mitt he is not someone I would want in the White House. We can do better IMO. HE is the establishment choice and that in itself is a BIG RED FLAG to me. I am not easily swayed so Mitt is not impressing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard View Post
    I hope if he wins the nomination and keeps his word you get to tell me "See I told ya so."
    That's not really how I talk, I'm more of a
    Last edited by stevetheroofer; 01-18-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast