Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants boycott County Business

Well, instead of the usual posting of news articles, comments by tree huggers, and the like, I decided to report my own observations fromt the wonderful County of Prince William...In Northern Virginia.

Just like reported on the news, business that cater to illegal felons, had the obligatory green sign in the front window...as I went southbound on one of the most populated latino roads (Jefferson-Davis Highway, or route 1), I found a total of three signs. I didn't see any protestors, in fact, the day worker lines were a little slim, I didn't see the usual folks standing in the tree line with their "40's" in hand.

My wife reported that shopping at the local Walmart was in full swing, no evidence of boycott at that store. Oh, wait a moment, they support the illegal felons...then please tell me why they were boycotting Sam's Club? Don't they realize that Walmart owns them?

Day #1 is almost complete, and the effect the illegal felon boycott is having on my county is...well...next to nothing. Maybe we will have a little more to tell on the second day??? More to follow...

Good work....and good news....Thanks
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the news Novaman, and definitely, keep us posted!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep us posted novaman, thanks for letting us know what is going on.

I hope they find out they are irrelevant when it comes to them boycotting businesses.

Now we have to encourage them to boycott the freebies.

Good... I expected nothing to come from this at all... Unless the Media wanted to make a big deal out of nothing...

John

What did they stop buying??? beans and rice??? They send their money home and they're always right there for the freebies. They won't be a blip on the radar. Maybe then people will realize these leeches mean nothing to our economy except that they are takers, not givers.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Their stupid boycotts do nothing but raise awareness of their cause, it has yet to effect any business. The fact that they keep having to have them just shows how worthless and insignificant their "buying power" is.I say if they REALLY want to put the hurt on us they should all go back to their countries of origin and stay there til the US economy fails.Alas that will never happen because they KNOW they aren't that powerful here.Its all just bluster so they can stay here and feed off the American taxpayer,like the parasites they are.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Thanks Novaman your report is golden!
    Please continue to inform us with reports during the rest of the week. I am so curious to know if the boycott is having an effect, how many buisesses are showing the green sign.

Week Day #2...it gets Better!

Week Day #2 and the Boycott according to the news report last night is in full swing. Today during my drive down US Route 1 (Jefferson-Davis Highway) two of the 3 green signs reported in yesterday's report were taken down. I don't know the reason, however, the businesses looked as if they weren't doing business at all. As I drove down the street, I noticed that all of the businesses that didn't post green signs over their doors or windows were flurishing with patrons.

One thing I must point out, there is a "day laborer" line that normally forms to the side of a 7-11 at the intersection of Prince William Parkway and US Route 1. Today, instead of seeing the "men" with 40's in hand, I was relieved to see a familiar "Blue & White" County Police Officer there. I just had to stop and see what the problem was. The business (the affore mentioned 7-11) had asked the County Police to clear out the loiterers as there was some "lewd" conduct by some of the "men" that hung out there. Not really sure what that meant...but I have seen some of that "Lewd" behaviour when Women had passed by this area.

Anyway, having learned that, my wife gave me a status report on the local Walmart...patrons were filling the isles and business was booming. Just next door, more protestors were picketing the local Sam's Club. Certainly is a shame these poor smucks haven't been informed that Walmart owns Sam's Club. I'm sure that tomorrow will bring a new reality and at some point, maybe I will learn what effect if any these boycotts are having on the local economy. (I think the absence of any news coverage this evening is a tell tail sign).

More tomorrow...

Oh, thank you for the reports. So, it's back firing again. And I bet shop lifting is down! I need a lift every once in awhile. You just gave me one.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast