Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets clear the record on Sarah Palins stance on Amnesty for Illegal Aliens, here is an interview she did with Univision:

http://www.univision.com/content/conten ... &pagenum=2

Governor, let me ask you about immigration. How many undocumented immigrants are there in Alaska?
    I don't know, I don't know. That's a good question.

As governor, how do you deal with them? Do you think they all should be deported?
    There is no way that in the US we would roundup every illegal immigrant -there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants- not only economically is that just an impossibility but that's not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue that we face with illegal immigration.

Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?
    No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. They've got to follow the bar, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides.

To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?
    I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

And the last question would be about politics. You only have two more weeks left...
    Yes

What is your strategy? How are you planning to win the latino vote?
    I will tell you, I wish that there were more hours in the day so that we can get out there and to more of the communities with such the strong Latino vote that is out there and really tell them that we desire to work for them. We are asking them to hire us and let us work for them.

Thank you so much. It would be impossible to ask you to say a few words in Spanish, right?
    Oh my good-well, I don't want to embarrass myself, but … but gracias and I do thank you so much for this opportunity. I appreciate it.

Thank you, muchas gracias, thank you.

It should be obvious that she does in fact support a path to citizenship for Illegals which is amnesty.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, Reciprocity. It is becoming increasingly clear that she will lick the boots of anyone for TV face-time and votes. Turning out she is a real CINO (conservative in name only.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We can send her emails letting her know that we identify her as a "CINO," as vortex wrote, based on her views on amnesty. Link to the Univision interview, include the transcript of her voicing support for amnesty. Follow with, We the People say NO.

Remind her too that McCain is Republican in name only, and that his support for amnesty is going against the 80% of Americans who reject the further fleecing by illegal aliens and their open border supporters.

Let her know that we are getting the word out to all Americans that she has voiced support for amnesty.

Info to send her email questions:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-186459-.html

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used to support Palin but not now.

I think her true self is starting to show. I removed myself from her fan page on Facebook after I read that she was supporting Mccain. Let's pass the word to get everyone who is on her Facebook fan page to remove their support for her.
    We the People. You the Invader

Do not trust american conservative union Statistics

Full Disclosure - I announced and filed to run against McCain 1/7/2009. www.jimdeakin.com www.deakinvsmccain.com I have grown from 0 name recognition to where now I am enough of a threat that John learned the correct pronunciation of my wifes name.

Hayworth getting in this race will probably result in a McCain win. I have already received enough support and petition signatures to get on the ballot. I have enough support to get a large percentage of the vote. People who see Hayworth as part of the problem from the Clinton and Bush years. John still has a solid 35 to 45% who will vote for him no matter what.

Michelle's article referenced the ACU. Here is why I do not trust that organizations fact finding and statistical analysis.

First, anyone that would rank McCain at 82.3% does not earn much credibility. Second in 2002 Hayworth received 100% and he voted Yes to increase the national debt limit Bill S. 2578 http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2002/roll279.xml. Voting to increase the national debt limit does not sound like 100% Fiscal Conservative to me.

My email is jimdeakinforsenate@yahoo.com for anyone who would like to contact me.

Welcome to ALIPAC, Deakin4Senate!

Welcome Deakin4Senate.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Welcome to Alipac Deakin4Senate.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

macmn - Welcome to ALIPAC!!

Also Deakin4Senate - Welcome to ALIPAC!! Good luck! I hope we can bring the progressive-lite RINO Juan McAmnesty DOWN!!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

The control of our money is the root of their power. Everyone needs to realize that these lunatics have the power to create as much money as they want . . . and they are. This ability to create money allows them to throw as much money as they want, at what or whomever they want to make every rotten thing they want to happen become a reality. If we take the power to create money away from them, confiscate all the money and resources they've stolen, they won't be able to buy anything or anyone any more. Suddenly we will get to decide what kind of world we want to create with all that wealth. Suddenly we don't have psychopathic sociopathic lunatics shaping our world into their own sick image.
    In brief, what David explains is how our socially conditioned comfort zones keep us from being the "free" people we wish we could be. We live in a social feedback loop where our individual comfort zones interact. If we step outside of the social norms, speak about things that make other people uncomfortable we need to step outside of our comfort zones in order to do it. Usually the social response is some form of hostility because, hey, you're impinging on other people's comfort zones. If you're a normal caring person, your natural response is to retreat into your comfort zone. The lesson far too many take away from this is not to venture outside of the comfort zone and certainly don't invade anyone else's. So we end up policing and censoring ourselves, censoring ourselves for fear of becoming the outcast we fear we will become.

What we really need to face is why do we accept this self-imposed mind prison? We are supposed to be the land of the brave yet we cringe over the slightest imposition to our petty little comfort zones. We should encourage those that have the strength of character to stick their necks out and speak about things most of us are afraid to speak about.

We Must Stop Being So Fearful
    Thanks kathyet. Neat newsletter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast