Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEXICO KIDS CROSS BORDER FREE SCHOOLING

ON NEIL CAVUTO, FOX, LAST NIGHT THEY HAD A VIDEO FROM MOTHER'S AGAINST ILEGAL ALIENS, MICHELLE. SHOWING KIDS IN MEXICO WALKING ACROSS THE BORDER WHICH IS JUST A FEW BLOCKS AND GOING TO OUR SCHOOL GETTING FREE LUNCH, AND OTHERS FREEBIES AND AFTER THE SCHOOLD DAY THEY CROSS THE BORDER AND GO BACK TO MEXICO. MISCHELE WAS TALKING TO THE MOTHERS AND THEY THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT. YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK. UGH!! IT WAS MY BORDER, WHICH IS ARIZONA. MY FRIEND WHO DIDN'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE WENT TO A FREE CLINIC OUT HERE AND IT WAS ALL MEXICAN, PROBABLY ILLEGALS, AND THEY GAVE HIM DIRTY LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULDN'T BE THERE. VERY COMMON, WE LIVE IN THE MIDST OF IT. THEY TELL US, TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE AND YOU CAN TELL THEY DISLIKE US.

kev

i

I believe it, and see it almost everyday. Want to see the effect of immigrants on our social services - go to a free clinic.

Re: MEXICO KIDS CROSS BORDER FREE SCHOOLING

Quote Originally Posted by sfrancis1
    ON NEIL CAVUTO, FOX, LAST NIGHT THEY HAD A VIDEO FROM MOTHER'S AGAINST ILEGAL ALIENS, MICHELLE. SHOWING KIDS IN MEXICO WALKING ACROSS THE BORDER WHICH IS JUST A FEW BLOCKS AND GOING TO OUR SCHOOL GETTING FREE LUNCH, AND OTHERS FREEBIES AND AFTER THE SCHOOLD DAY THEY CROSS THE BORDER AND GO BACK TO MEXICO. MISCHELE WAS TALKING TO THE MOTHERS AND THEY THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT. YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK. UGH!! IT WAS MY BORDER, WHICH IS ARIZONA. MY FRIEND WHO DIDN'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE WENT TO A FREE CLINIC OUT HERE AND IT WAS ALL MEXICAN, PROBABLY ILLEGALS, AND THEY GAVE HIM DIRTY LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULDN'T BE THERE. VERY COMMON, WE LIVE IN THE MIDST OF IT. THEY TELL US, TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE AND YOU CAN TELL THEY DISLIKE US.
    Is there some video or pictures I can find of this? Maybe an article? I want to show some people. I went to the Mothers Against Illegal Aliens but couldn't find anything.

there was a video of this on Fox News' website a while back. I think it was part of a series of articles written back in 2005. Some parents followed students with a video camera and found that they were crossing illegally or something like that.