Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Stop La Raza's Plan to Give Free Healthcare to Illegal Alien

Help Stop La Raza's Plan to Give Free Healthcare to Illegal Aliens

Dear Friend,

We have Obama on the defensive! Despite his promises to La Raza that he'd take up "comprehensive immigration reform" this fall, his press secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters that socializing our healthcare and energy is too much work, and maybe they'll start talking about amnesty at the end of the year.

At Team America we focus solely on securing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws, but this doesn't mean we don't have a stake in the debate over Obamacare.

One third of all the uninsured are immigrants-between 8 and 13 million of them are illegal. Illegals are nearly four times more likely than Americans to be uninsured. Regardless of whether or not illegal aliens are covered under our new health care "reform," your tax dollars will still be paying for billions of dollars worth of their medical bills.

Illegal aliens already have Universal Health Care. One illegal immigrant just told the Christian Science Monitor, "I've never had insurance...If you go to the hospital, they take you anyways, whether you have insurance or not." Millions of illegal aliens have the same attitude and this is destroying our hospital system. In California alone, 60 hospitals have shutdown in the last decade!

Americans are fed up. According to a recent Ramussen Poll, 80% of all Americans oppose giving health care benefits to illegal aliens. But La Raza and their friends don't care about what the American people think!

They issued a press release demanding that illegals get healthcare benefits, but they refuse to use the word "illegal" or even "undocumented." Instead they just refer to making sure "immigrants" and "Hispanics" are included, while opposing "immigrant verification and bureaucratic red tape." I don't have to tell you what that means! Legal immigrants and Hispanics should be furious that La Raza tries to lump them in with illegal aliens!

It is vital that we make sure illegal immigration plays a part of the health care debate. Rep. Peter King of New York used to be soft on illegal immigration but came to our side a few years ago. Tom asked him what made him change his mind.

King told Tom that when he went home and held town hall meetings on issues like crime, national security, education, or unemployment-the only thing his constituents wanted to talk about was illegal immigration. This is because illegal immigration has a disastrous effect on all these issues.

We need to remind Congress and Obama that while the borders remain unsecured and as they legally allow 138,000 foreign workers flood into our country a month; any attempt to fix our healthcare system or economy is completely futile.

To do this, I want to ask you for two things. First, contact your Congressman and Senator. [Call the Capitol Switchboard toll free at 1 (866) 220-0044 and ask for your Senator or Representative. You can also go to http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm or http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/mcapdir.html for a listing of their direct lines.]

Tell them that you don't want illegal aliens covered under any healthcare bill, and that there is no way to cut our healthcare costs until we crack down on illegal immigration.

Second, I need to ask for you to make a contribution to Team America. Tom and I are working with leaders in the immigration control movement to make sure that this issue does not get ignored. La Raza and their friends have tens of millions of dollars to try to insert their open borders agenda into the healthcare debate, and we need your support to try to even the playing field.

Thanks and I'll be sure to keep you up to date as things develop.

Your friend,

-Bay

received by e-mail from
    Bay Buchanan bay@teamamericapac.org
    Tue, Jun 30, 2009 1:15 pm
    Paid for by Team America PAC

501 Church Street | Suite 315 | Vienna | VA | 22180
    (703) 255-9119| http://www.teamamericapac.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    We need to remind Congress and Obama that while the borders remain unsecured and as they legally allow 138,000 foreign workers flood into our country a month; any attempt to fix our healthcare system or economy is completely futile.

They issued a press release demanding that illegals get healthcare benefits
    More demands! Why don't they just go back to their own country and get what they need? Cheaper in Mexico I am sure. That way they can also reunite with divided families that America causes. AND they will no longer be ILLEGAL ALIENS! WOW we can clear so many things up and very quickly.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Match donation challenge!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162707.html