Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wisconsin Governor Doyle Wants Illegal Aliens to Receive Gov

FAIR UPDATE May 31, 2006

On Friday May 26, 2006, Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle (D) vetoed a bill that would have required all applicants for state benefits to show documented proof of citizenship or legal immigration status. Currently, the state only needs to ask an applicant if they are in the country legally. A yes answer does not need to be verified. Supporters of the bill said that many illegal aliens are coming to Wisconsin because it is so easy to get around current law.

'This to me shows how disconnected many people in political office can be from the average person. I have a hard time coming across an average voter who thinks that granting state-funded benefits to illegal aliens is a right thing for Wisconsin to be doing," said the bill's author Sen. Tom Reynolds (R-West Allis).
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I can't swear to it but , i believe this is the 2nd time he has voted no on a bill that cuts off tax funded programs to illegals. The last one was for all social services etc.

Why can't he be recalled like governor Gray Davis was in California? I am so sick of these rotten officials!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    I can't swear to it but , i believe this is the 2nd time he has voted no on a bill that cuts off tax funded programs to illegals. The last one was for all social services etc.
    There's a few more of these nut cases runnng around the country. Losing track of all the imbeciles.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

one thing for sure, the people can say "you're with us, or you're with the illegals" -- there's no middle ground on this issue
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"