Like Tree37Likes

Thread: ‘How Dare You’ — Jeff Sessions Drops The Hammer On California Politicians’ ‘Radical,

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

‘How Dare You’ — Jeff Sessions Drops The Hammer On California Politicians’ ‘Radical,

‘How Dare You’ — Jeff Sessions Drops The Hammer On California Politicians’ ‘Radical, Open Borders Agenda’

Posted By Justin Caruso On 11:52 AM 03/07/2018 In | No Comments

Attorney General Jeff Sessions spoke in California Wednesday, and he dropped the hammer on politicians with a “radical, open borders agenda.”

(video at the source link)

“California, we have a problem,” he said while discussing the Justice Department’s newly launched lawsuit against California. “A series of actions and events has occurred here that directly and adversely impacts the work of our federal officers.”

“For example, the mayor of Oakland has actively — has actively been seeking to help illegal aliens aboard the prehension by I.C.E. And those who take the law and illegality. There’s no way to understand those remarks. The lieutenant governor of the state praised her for doing so. Bragging about and encouraging the obstruction of our law enforcement and I am afraid that this is an embarrassment to the proud state of California.”

But what Sessions said next really put California on notice.

“Here’s my message — how dare you. How dare you needlessly endanger the lives of our law enforcement officers to promote a radical, open borders agenda.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/07/je...-how-dare-you/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

this is an embarrassment to the proud state of California
    Thank you, so true for many of us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was an excellent speech and really got Brown and the others churned up.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It was an excellent speech and really got Brown and the others churned up.

I hope it churns them up enough to go over the edge and get handcuffed and thrown in the SLAMMER!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    While there are many, I see it every night on Judge Pirro, Lou Dobbs, and Hannity, that want to constantly criticize and attack AG Session on his Trump Russia collusion recusal, I am very thankful to have him as our Attorney General. He is doing exactly what some of us want, and that is to fight tooth and nail against everything illegal alien connected! He was our strongest advocate while in the U.S. Senate and remains so today as our nations Attorney General.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Get em Jeff!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Jeff Sessions is a quiet, calculated, man. I believe he knows the laws, he knows protocol, and he knows what will STICK.

I believe he is getting his ducks in a row, behind the scenes, before he pounces!

Watch out for the "silent but deadly" ones!

He does not need to be a blow hard on the media, play his hand. He knows what he is doing.

I AM BEHIND JEFF SESSIONS...HIS METHODS...AND WE WANT THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS DEPORTED.

ALL OF THEM GO...THE "GOOD" ONES AND THE BAD ONES AND THEIR ANCHOR RATS!

DEPORT THE WHOLE DAMN FAMILY!

NO AMNESTY AND ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKING PATH TO STAY WHATSOEVER!

I HAVE NO HEART FOR THESE LEECHES, NO SYMPATHY FOR THEIR SOB STORIES AND I WANT THEM BOOTED OUT ASAP!

I WANT TO GO AFTER MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICA HARD...CUT OFF ALL FOREIGN AID, RAMP UP DEPORTATIONS, NO VISA'S AND SLAM THAT BORDER SHUT!

MAKE THEM SQUIRM!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    Beezer wrote (excerpt):

I think Jeff Sessions is a quiet, calculated, man. I believe he knows the laws, he knows protocol, and he knows what will STICK.

I believe he is getting his ducks in a row, behind the scenes, before he pounces!

Watch out for the "silent but deadly" ones!

He does not need to be a blow hard on the media, play his hand. He knows what he is doing.

I AM BEHIND JEFF SESSIONS...HIS METHODS...AND WE WANT THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS DEPORTED.
    Well said. It just makes me sick watching Fox News when the likes of Judge Pirro, Hannity, and Dobbs have like minded folks on their show bashing Sessions over the Russia collusion thing. In my view, our open border and illegal alien problem demands more attention than the Trump administration collusion investigation. If Trump's not guilty of anything, which so far there has been nothing to indicate he is, he shouldn't be so concerned that he feels it necessary to routinely trash talk Jeff Sessions. He should appreciate what he has in Sessions, not publicly show his contempt at every opportunity. Sorry for the vent ....... Trump just frustrates me so much with his johnny come lately mouth and tweeter at times.

For the record: In my opinion Jeff Sessions done the right thing by recusing himself from the Russia collusion probe. He was an active part of Trump's campaign. Sessions followed the rules and DOJ policy. It's just sad that Trump can't understand that.
    Last edited by MW; 03-07-2018 at 09:23 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn