Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: ‘You Can’t Take Away Desire to Cross to the Other Side:’ Illegal Aliens Pledge to Con

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    We can dampen it down with jail time, hard labor and deportation when they get caught. Instead of looking for someone else to take care of them, they should fight for their own country to be better and work to make it that way, our forefathers did and subsequent generations have worked to keep it that way.
    If the forefathers, all, had the spirit of John Brown, this country would be 1000 times more awesome, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    I was going to reply but your post was laced with insults so I decided to decline.
    Right! You equate smugglers and drug runners to normal "humanity". You write "I've never urinated at the four corners of my property and told others, 'Smell here! This is mine!' ". You write "Dolphins and chimps are known for being capable of what we would call rape."

And I'm supposed to take you seriously?

And in response to Newmexican you write
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    If the forefathers, all, had the spirit of John Brown, this country would be 1000 times more awesome, but...
    You put up a name with nothing to support your adulation, and I'm supposed to take that to the bank?

Instead of looking for someone else to take care of them, they should fight for their own country to be better and work to make it that way,
    It is more about "pay for me and mine" while I snicker at your stupidity and how easy you are taken advantage of. SLEEZEBALLS! Women and kids too. Overall, they don't have the intelligence nor desire to organize a better country for themselves. Easier to come take and misbehave too because they do not have any respect for Americans nor our USA. Imagine being in mexico or central america illegally, having babies for free, getting jobs AND waving an American flag too - never happen. I don't know of any countries that would tolerate that - maybe EU now that the union is all wacko & if you are in a certain ethnic group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12