Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: IT’S HAPPENING: President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Al

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    Don't question his sanity---he is very sane----acting crazy is a part of his ACT.

He is a Master Manipulator and a Master Cult Leader.

His cult is his weapon, and he is using them to usher in globalism.
    Sure seems that way. THING IS: The guy is getting ZERO BLOW BACK from the Pathetic Dumbed Down American public. Instead the idiots are showing up in mass to cheer him. Wish I could get back to South Fl. because I'd have a FIELD DAY!!!!! I would do everything in my power to get some significant protests going at the WPB airport and the Dania Beach CBP facility but that's simply not in the cards for me now.
    Last edited by tonyklo; 05-17-2019 at 10:19 PM.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyklo View Post
    He confirmed it's not happening on Twitter just a few hours ago. The guy is still talking about the DEMOCRATS changing the laws with him!!!!! I'm beginning to question the man's sanity?????
    Yep, he does seem to do a lot of flipping on the things he says. Being consistent is certainly not one of his strengths. Witnessed the same thing during his campaign. That's one of the reasons I was a Ted Cruz supporter.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

• Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours agoMore

Will the Democrats give our Country a badly needed immigration win before the election? Good chance!

4,659 replies12,093 retweets55,364 likes

Retweet

All people that are illegally coming into the United States now will be removed from our Country at a later date as we build up our removal forces and as the laws are changed. Please do not make yourselves too comfortable, you will be leaving soon!

18,988 replies34,841 retweets130,742 likes

Retweet

Border Patrol is apprehending record numbers of people at the Southern Border. The bad “hombres,” of which there are many, are being detained & will be sent home. Those which we release under the ridiculous Catch & Telease loophole, are being registered and will be removed later!

6,973 replies14,018 retweets55,820 likes

Retweet

The Democrats now realize that there is a National Emergency at the Border and that, if we work together, it can be immediately fixed. We need Democrat votes and all will be well!

5,246 replies14,053 retweets60,851 likes

Retweet

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Its time for the Insurrection Act; If the Laws do not apply to Illegal Aliens or the Democrat Party then they damn sure don't apply to any American. Either enact the insurrection act or the country disintegrates from the governments inability to uphold LAWS

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123