Like Tree5Likes

Thread: “My hometown (Utica) is gone”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“My hometown (Utica) is gone”

Posted by Ann Corcoran on June 11, 2017

In recent months I’ve wondered if voluntarily devoting ten years to writing this blog has been worth it—my tenth anniversary is coming up in 3 weeks—but when I see a story like this where someone has the guts (and the first hand knowledge!) to say what is happening in cities being “Islamized,” with the help of the UN/US Refugee Admissions Program, I get the energy to go on.

Read the 2005 UN propaganda report used to entice (embarrass) other cities into ‘welcoming’ refugees. http://www.unhcr.org/publications/re...-refugees.html

Don’t misunderstand, I don’t know this brave soul (reader ‘mjazzguitar‘ sent the blog post), and had no hand in finding her or encouraging her, but her post gives me hope that there will be an awakening in my lifetime after all!

I have written many times about Utica, NY—the town that loves refugees according to a 2005 UN-launched propaganda campaign. See my Utica archive by clicking here.

Here are a few snips from former Utica resident, Loretta Brady, writing at Thermidor.

But, please read the whole thing!

Hi! This is a blog post I threw together in response to the recent increase in refugee numbers by Trump’s State Department, in order to convey what it is like living in an Islamizing area. I gave a talk at a luncheon a few months ago that was basically relating my story of how my hometown has been Islamized by refugee resettlement. So it makes sense to do a blog post.

I’m from the Utica, NY area. Utica is the city nicknamed by the UN “the city that loves refugees!” Soon every American city will be a city that loves refugees! Get ready! So I would like to tell you what it is like living in an area where the major city is about 25% (or more) refugee, mainly Muslim.

[….]

When I moved back home one of the first things I noticed was that an old Methodist church was being converted into a bright shiny white new mosque. The local paper touted this as immense progress and featured a local woman who had attended the church as a child and was positively brimming with joy it was being turned into a mosque. If that is the general sentiment, then it’s odd that my county went for Trump, right? There are at least two mosques in the city now. They just built another.

Where do I start? Utica had always been “the city that loves refugees” but under Obama things accelerated. Muslim immigrants were suddenly in these local bureaucratic positions where they had power over you. This, in what is probably one of the most corrupt states in the union, where the power of the state is everything.
    [….]

So let me just summarize: the social worker at the school is Muslim, the administrator who ok’s homeschooling is Muslim, the CPS worker is Muslim, the nurse practitioner at the ER is Muslim, the doctor at the ER is Muslim. These are positions of authority that wield a lot of power.

Are you starting to get the picture?

Drones are a special interest of mine, so this next bit from Ms. Brady really got my attention! Why are drones popping up in stories about Muslims these days?

The spring before we moved Utica made national news because of a federal grant to the local community college (two million dollars) for a (Muslim immigrant) professor to teach teenage (Muslim) refugees how to build drones. The grant didn’t mention explicitly that the drones would be equipped with bombs or anything, so it was all aboveboard. This was going on like down the road from us. My husband assured me he could shoot any drone out of the sky, and I’m sure he could, but curiously enough that didn’t assuage my anxiety, but only exacerbated it. The last thing I needed was my husband getting arrested on federal charges for taking down a drone.
    [….]
    There is TB in Utica. I’m sure there is more than reported. Obama stopped screening foreigners for TB, which America has been doing since before the days of Ellis Island, and the refugees are from places where TB is endemic. Whenever I was in a hospital- when I gave birth or when I went to the ER- I would be very aware of my surroundings.

This next comment interested me too! When I traveled around the heartland last summer, everywhere I went people told me that their first warning was that large numbers of Muslims congregated at Walmart. What is up with that?

The author must be in a rural part of North Carolina because NC is a state busily “welcoming” refugees.

The local Walmart [in Utica—ed] is full of headscarves and burkas. I cried when I went into my first Walmart in North Carolina and all I saw were Americans.

[….]

North Carolina is like Heaven. People are so much happier here. I thank God every day we got here. I consider it a “free zone”, and I want it to stay free.

Read it all!

Ms. Brady and her fellow North Carolinians are going to have to work very hard if they don’t want North Carolina to be New York. (Search RRW for North Carolina because I have several posts where I question how NC became a state Muslims are gravitating to with the help of Christian resettlement agencies.)

In fact….

I just checked the data and see that NC is #10 in refugee resettlement so far in Trump’s first fiscal year (turning red states blue!).

In FY17 we are up to 47,434 refugees (the fiscal year ends September 30th). New York was #3 (after California and Texas) with 2,733 admitted so far and NC was #10 with 1,694. Two states and the District of Columbia were at the bottom of the list with less than ten each (Mississippi (6), Hawaii(3) and DC(2)). Wyoming is last, but not least with zero.

Endnote: Hopefully I can post this tomorrow, but just as I’m writing today’s post I see that Church World Service is crowing about the higher than expected numbers of Muslim refugees they are dropping off in Buffalo, NY thanks to Trump’s Dept. of State!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Terrible. More of us are seeing our hometowns vanish. We are seeing our states changed forever. The seeds have been sown, they are being sown and local and state governments are not pushing back or not enough even when opposed.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)