Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A man in his 20s was arrested for throwing a bottle that struck someone in the head, and a teenager was arrested for challenging a police officer to a fight,
    Any guesses which side they were on??? Third World mentality.

It looks to me like the only people acting uncivilized and rowdy, are the people carrying the A.N.S.W.E.R. signs.

Have the videos been removed from Youtube? I couldn't get them to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Have the videos been removed from Youtube? I couldn't get them to play.
    Just rechecked and they come on for me. Maybe someone who's more of a computer whiz knows what may be the problem. Good videos!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't understand why the police didn't make the other protesters disperse. did they have a permit? if not they had no right to be there.

How sad that this is the future of America, the man desecrating the American Flag should be thrown out of the country.

BUILD THE FENCE AND WE WANT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATIOM AND FAST!!PLEASE
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I've done the thorough search a day later now and there's never been any update or new story as to who was arrested. It must have been one of the protected racists for sure.

By the way, the pictures and the video are great. It is reminiscent of when I attended the very first Minuteman kick-off in Tombstone and the rallies at Naco and Douglas the day after, two years ago this April.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I know the Agents Ramos and Compean appreciate everyones efforts so much. God help them and God help President Bush to do the right thing, soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just wanted to add this to the thread because this rally made the news in China!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://english.people.com.cn/200702/12/ ... 49251.html

UPDATED: 07:43, February 12, 2007
    Anti-immigration activists clash with pro-immigration ralliers

Pro- and anti-immigration activists clashed in a rally in downtown Los Angeles on Saturday and no injuries were reported.

The clash occurred as hundreds of anti-immigration activists rallied to seek a presidential pardon for two U.S. Border Patrol agents convicted of shooting an alleged drug smuggler near the Texican border in Texas.

Police arrested two people. The ralliers marched along Hollywood Boulevard to demand that President George W. Bush pardon the two border agents who happen to be Hispanic. Jose Alonso Compean, 30, and Ignacio Ramos, 35, both of El Paso, Texas.

The pair were convicted of assault with a deadly weapon and other counts in the shooting of Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila, who was allegedly trying to smuggle 750 pounds of marijuana across the border in a van on Feb. 17, 2005, when he was spotted by the agents. As he ran back across the border, he was shot in the buttocks.

No weapon was found at the scene and Aldrete-Davila was not caught at the time. The government granted the suspected drug smuggler immunity to testify against the two agents.

Ramos is serving an 11-year sentence, while Compean was sentenced to 12 years in prison.

As the pro-pardon ralliers attempted to get out their message, pro-immigration activists, tried to drown them out with drums and chants, calling the ralliers racists and pigs.

Police tried to keep the two groups apart, but couldn't stop some pushing and shoving.

It was not immediately known who was arrested and which side of the issue they were on, said Hollywood Police Officer James Jensen.

Organizers of the march said they took to the streets to raise "awareness that this is an issue that everyone should be behind."

"Today was not about illegal immigration, it was about justice for not only the officers but the families who came here to participate," said organizer David Hernandez.

"Because illegal immigration is such a volatile issue here in Los Angeles, this has become a real rallying point," he said, adding that "These are people that are really out there marching for fairness, justice and the rule of law."

Source: Xinhua
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I just wanted to add this to the thread because this rally made the news in China!

Anti-immigration activists clash with pro-immigration ralliers
    First, has China ever thrown their border guards (regular military over there) into jail for shooting first and asking questions later? Hell no, they would give them medals!

Second, you can see their Communist propoganda headline - they are calling illegal aliens "immigrants" just like the Communist Answer LA people. Since our media does the same thing, I guess they also are Communists or Communist sympathizers.

Makes me wonder if China has their own secret "conquest" of America via illegal immigration going on also?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

gilmer

Gilmer Hernandez hasn’t gotten the same amount of attention and this man does not deserve to go to jail just for doing his job. Please circulate this video around as much as possible. He has a beautiful wife and baby girl that need him.

CIRCULATE THESE LINKS

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3041

http://www.freegilmer.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast