Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the insight Crazybird. I haven't been in Chicago for a long time and when I first saw this news I thought of LA ten years ago. That is why I wanted to keep an eye on this one because something is going on and the media isn't talking about it.

We just had two high schools have lock outs because of latino gang activity here in Nashville. These aren't city schools either, these are schools out in the rural towns nearby. Places where you would move to get away from the cities rif raf.

This is getting real bad folks. Recently a freind of mine from California warned me about the anchor baby kids and what they do when they get older...he says this is where the problem escalates.

It's not just the crime that bothers me, it is the fact that so many people have no desire to better themselves when they are all given an opportunity to. Look at some poorer countries where the children are happy that they now have a school to go to...they want to better themselves.

Nashville has about a 60% graduation rate in high school. That is just terrible to me...absolutely terrible. But it gets worse. The hispanics have a 40% graduation rate in this town. Oh my goodness!! What is going on? Please don't answer that
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

This is getting real bad folks. Recently a freind of mine from California warned me about the anchor baby kids and what they do when they get older...he says this is where the problem escalates.
    I say it's definately worse because you can't deport them, and they've jumped on the "race wagon". They never earned their citizenship, their parents haven't fostered becomming legal or even being American. Heck we have 2nd generation kids from the last amnesty who are less American or a citizen than ever before....refuse to speak English even if they know it....they got citizenship by breaking the law and citizenship just by being born here but are raised in a MEXICAN home, community.....complete with hate of America drilled in. Not ALL....but enough to cause a serious problem!!!!!

It doesn't mean anything to them when they are raised VIVA MEXICO!!!! They have direct ties to legal and illegal and ride whatever coat tail gets them the best deal.

They showed those picks of kids beating other kids up....the big question is do you punish the kid...or the parent who doesn't seem to be around?

Why is that any different than an illegal immigrant and their children? Kid screws up and you get caught and find out the parents are illegal....then why not throw them to the wind? OK to send a citizens parent to jail for the crime of their child.....but not for an illegal? If it all boils down to the parent....then deport them.

I personally think a huge majority of problems are by anchor babies....that's the hold, the excuse, the tie.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thsi problem is really getting out of control across this country, but our government is turning a blind eye to this, all in the name of open borders and cheap labor. We have to do something, people. Lately, I have been spending some time commenting on articles printed in my local papers online. I've been taking every opportunity to get the word out. If an article even smells like an illegal alien story, I bring illegal immigration into the discussion. I've gotten beat up verbally a few times, but I'll not give up, because I feel I'm getting through to some who are reading it and maybe not posting. If might be worth trying in your area.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123