Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 375,031 Deported by Secure Communities as of Aug. 31, 2014

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If city jails, county jails and state prisons stop honoring I.C.E. holds Secure Communities will lose the ability to deport illegal aliens from them.

"The city's Department of Correction handed over 3,047 people to federal immigration agents between October 2012 and September 2013,"

http://www.alipac.us/f12/nyc-bill-wo...grants-312205/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    This problem is serious and should not be taken lightly. I'll never be content or "happy" about our federal government's failure to enforce our immigration laws as written. Sorry, we'll just have to agree to disagree on whether this is something that should make us "happy." I'm a firm believer in the "squeaky wheel gets the grease." So, for me, I'll just continue to yell, stomp my feet, complain, send letters, make phone calls, send emails, etc., until I think the Obama administration is obeying our laws on immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    This problem is serious and should not be taken lightly. I'll never be content or "happy" about our federal government's failure to enforce our immigration laws as written. Sorry, we'll just have to agree to disagree on whether this is something that should make us "happy." I'm a firm believer in the "squeaky wheel gets the grease." So, for me, I'll just continue to yell, stomp my feet, complain, send letters, make phone calls, send emails, etc., until I think the Obama administration is obeying our laws on immigration.
    Illegal aliens being deported by the thousands every month will always make me happy.
    I'd like to see the border secured and amnesty dead.
    But that's not likely to happen anytime soon.
    so let Secure Communities keep deporting them by the thousands every month for now, while we all do what we can.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama to visit Las Vegas as immigration announcement nears

Politico - ‎1 hour ago‎
    A controversial enforcement program known as Secure Communities will be scrapped and replaced with a new program, the sources said...
    NO AMNESTY

MW
    Obama Will Cut 287(g) to Expand Secure Communities in 2013

First Obama watered down 287(g) and introduced the weak Secure Communities program. Now he is going to do away with Secure Communities and reduce enforcement and deportations even more. The damage Obama has done to interior enforcement in this country is devastating. How does he expect our illegal immigration problem to go away by giving amnesty to 5 million illegals with virtually no interior enforcement. Its been almost 30 years since the 1986 amnesty and look where we're at now. I'll bet you this ........ at this rate we're going, it won't take anywhere near 30 years to get back to the exact same place we're at now. Honestly, I'll wager you we'll be right back here again in 10 years! Agree or disagree?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

http://immigrationforum.org/blog/the...on-the-border/Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

ICE is the investigative and enforcement arm of DHS and as such has some responsibility for border enforcement. ICE currently has approximately 20,000 agents working in 400 offices around 47 U.S. states and abroad[9] with an estimated 5,100 agents on the southwest border.[10] ICE has two principle wings with operations on the border: Enforcement and Removal Operations and Homeland Security Investigations.

Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO): ERO’s mission is to enforce U.S. immigration laws throughout the United States, including the border region. This includes investigations, arrests, detention and removal of deportable noncitizens. ERO also enforces orders of removal from the U.S. ERO also manages many of ICE’s programs working with state and local law enforcement, such as the “287(g)” program, Secure Communities and the Criminal Alien Program.[11] Several of ERO’s programs started as border initiatives that were later deployed nationwide.[12]
    ERO also operates the country’s detention centers. As part of its detention management, ICE often contracts out work to large private correctional and detention management corporations such as the Corrections Corporation of America and the GEO Group. These corporations run many immigration detention centers and transport operations along the border and employ thousands of employees.
    Homeland Security Investigations (HSI): HSI has over 10,000 employees, including 6,700 special agents that work in over 200 cities and 46 countries worldwide.[13] Its border investigations are not purely related to immigration of people. HSI investigates human smuggling, drug and weapons trafficking, smuggling of other types of contraband and international financial or trade crimes.

Here's the problem. ICE can't do the job, doesn't want to do the job, and has been prevented from doing the job. It has 5,100 agents on the southwest border, yet it has 10,000 agents snooping around on people in Homeland Security Investigations. How can 5,100 agents catch millions of illegal aliens, let alone detain and remove these millions of illegal aliens in addition to the millions of visa holders remaining on expired visas? It can't.

That's why we need state and local law enforcement authorized to enforce US immigration law. Our states and local law enforcement have 1.1 million full time employees. 800,000 of these are sworn, trained, equipped and paid police officers, fully capable of enforcing US immigration law. They have the existing resources to arrest and remove 20 million illegal aliens in a year. According to FBI statistics, they arrest 15 persons per year per officer, 1-2 a month, and more than 30% of these are drunk driver and drug offense arrests. If they redirected their resources to arresting and deporting illegal aliens, they would have fewer drunk driver and drug offense arrests since a significant portion of these are crimes committed by illegal aliens, and if they were authorized to do so, they could remove 2 illegal aliens per month per officer which is 1.6 million a month x 12 months = 19,200,000 per year plus arrest 3 in 1 month + 800,000 = 20 million illegal aliens be gone. When they start doing this, half or more of the illegal aliens Te would self-deport and we could solve this problem once and for all by Christmas.

As to the Southwest Border, Texas and Arizona want to secure their own borders, leaving only Southern California and New Mexico up in the air, and I believe local law enforcement in most of the Southern California communities would do like Arizona and Texas and secure their own border, leaving on New Mexico in questions because due to the small population and small resources they would need help in their state which we taxpayers would gladly provide if we were assured they would use the money appropriately. Perhaps with acknowledgement and authorization by Congress and some special help due to their limited resources, New Mexico would stand up for America and secure their portion of the border and police their interior as well.

There's no question that this is the answer to the problem along with the need for a 10 Year Moratorium on New Immigration until we have time to sort this all out, fix it, and reset the system so what's happened to our country due to the ravages of illegal immigration never ever happens again.

Also, we need to pass the FairTax and end the charade of treason conducted by these filthy 501 C 3 tax frauds and of course end the tax credit income tax refunds, because there won't be any income tax to pay or refund, and no tax deductible donations to lobbying orgies posing as "charities".
    Last edited by Judy; 03-10-2015 at 01:09 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

5/6/2015 UPDATE

The counties with the most removals were:

Los Angeles County, CA with 35,750 removals,

Maricopa County, AZ with 27,361 removals, and

Harris County, TX with 25,564 removals.

http://www.alipac.us/f12/secure-comm...ty-map-319236/
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12