Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The president and congress is not going to do anything to stop this lawlessness. They are actually encouraging it.

American's have become the enemy of the globalist elite. Illegals are now their allies in the destruction of the American republic.

Well when he gets the death penalty let's see if they extradite him to Mexico. The last time a Mexican national was executed in TX Fox was not pleased and Bush had to go down and pay homage to him.

This just makes me sick......what on earth could someone get from doing this to a child? Make em feel like a man or something?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Well when he gets the death penalty let's see if they extradite him to Mexico. The last time a Mexican national was executed in TX Fox was not pleased and Bush had to go down and pay homage to him.
    "Under Texas Penal Code statutes, a person may be charged with capital murder if the victim is younger than 6 years old."
    http://www.news-journal.com/news/conten ... urder.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Under Texas Penal Code statutes, a person may be charged with capital murder if the victim is younger than 6 years old."
    Who the Hell decided that after 6 years old it wasn't that big of deal?

Neils
    6:43 pm
    04/16/2007

This crime is so horrendous. How many more children will be molested, raped, or killed, before the law steps in? It makes me sick that illegal aliens are roaming free, and probably planning their next crime. Animals like these are the product of a lawless society.
    I am growing more and more resentful toward these illegal aliens each day.

disgusting! i hope the citizens of carthage react by NOT eating at that restaurant. The owners put their child in danger and should be arrested and tried for child neglect.

http://www.news-journal.com/news/conten ... trial.html

Man charged in boy's death given $12M bond

Listen to this article or download audio file.Click-2-Listen
    By ADAM J. HOLLAND

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CARTHAGE — A man living in Carthage was in the Panola County Jail Monday afternoon on $12 million bond, accused in the death of a 4-year-old boy over the weekend, according to county officials.

Rogelio Chavez Garcia, 27, is charged with capital murder in the death of Joey Zhang-Liu early Sunday morning.

District Attorney Danny Buck Davidson said there is also a U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) detainer on the suspect to determine his citizenship status.

Meanwhile, police officials said Monday afternoon they are awaiting preliminary autopsy results on the victim, which could be released later this week.

According to a police department press release, officials received a 911 call from the child's mother at 3:29 a.m. She told the dispatcher that someone had killed her son.

Police said they arrived at the victim's home on Woodmill Lane and attempted to perform CPR. The boy was taken to East Texas Medical Center in Carthage where he was pronounced dead.

Dr. David M. Geary, the attending physician, told investigators the child had suffered a broken upper right arm, bruising around the jaw, a bruise around the right ear and contusions around the throat. The doctor also said the child had apparently been sexually molested.

Garcia was one of two men who lived in the home with the child's parents, Ling Liu and Wen Zhang. Police said both men were employed by the parents at Zhang's restaurant.

Garcia provided police with a written statement on Sunday in which he claimed responsibility for the child's death, the release said.

Davidson said there is also an INS detainer on the other man, a possible material witness in the case. He did not release the man's name.

Man charged in boy's death given $12M bond
    Why the hell would they even entertain the idea of a BOND FOR AN ILLEGAL MURDERER/CHILD MOLESTER???

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... =menu117_3

4/16/07-Carthage
    Police: East Texas Boy Is Murdered and Sexually Assaulted

An East Texas 4-year-old boy was sexually assaulted and murdered by a man, police say, worked and lived with his family. Police were called out to a home in Carthage Sunday morning. Residents there say they are stunned, such a horrible murder could happen where they live.

Teddy bears and flowers are a makeshift memorial to 4-year-old Joey Zhang-Liu who, residents say, used to greet customers at his parents' Chinese restaurant in Carthage.

"He was just joyful, always playing, every time I would come and grab my leg, would just hug me he was real nice and sweet," says Liketia Harris, who remembers the little boy.

Police say Rogerio Chaves Garcia, 27, has confessed to strangling and sexually assaulting the boy. Police say he worked at the restaurant and lived with the family in their home.

"Everybody wants to know why and sometimes you never why, that was their biggest question, why would they do it to my child," says Assistant Police Chief Jim Vanover.

Police say his parents found Joey wrapped up in a comforter next to his bed, with a broken arm, bruises on his jaw and around his neck.

"This is probably the worst I've seen in my 27 years of police work," adds Vanover.

News of such a heinous murder has shocked the small town of Carthage, especially those who knew the family through their restaurant business.

"It's hard to talk about," says Robert McDaniel. He owns the Mexican restaurant next door and would see the boy and his family everyday.

"Just makes your hair crawl, thinking that they're right beside you, you never know what people are going to do," he adds.

"I couldn't believe it whenever I heard about it, I just can't imagine, because I have three kids," says Crystal Ballenger, a Carthage resident.

"I think everybody right now is in shock...just not knowing, believing that anything could happen like that here," says Karen Peterson, owner of The Village Hair Salon next door to the Chinese restaurant.

Right now, the community is banding together and paying their respects to a family who's lost so much.

"We're praying for this family and I wish that everybody else would also cause right now that's what they need," Karen says.

Police say Garcia is an illegal immigrant. Authorities say they were afraid he would flee to Mexico, so his bond has been set at 12 million dollars. He's been charged with capital murder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast