Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm suing Mexico now. Canada's next if they dare to annoy me.

UN cant do a thing and i believe thier isnt anything as of a treaty that would overturn such a ruling. UN wont do a thing anyhow, so wouldnt worry about it and they cant take it to the World Court.

Supreme Court, wont overturn this at least i hope iam right.

Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    BobC

You might just have something there. Why can't we as Citizens sue Mexico in International courts, for what they are doing? Maybe i will have to do some research on this one. There stealing our tax money. The money we pay and if we pay, why couldn't we sue to get our money back.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Scubayons....what an idea.

By the way, it's amazing how I just read about the missing or killed Americans in Nuevo Laredo...it said the U.S. cannot interfere in Mexico's affairs....oh but illegals can try to do this to the U.S.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    BobC

You might just have something there. Why can't we as Citizens sue Mexico in International courts, for what they are doing? Maybe i will have to do some research on this one. There stealing our tax money. The money we pay and if we pay, why couldn't we sue to get our money back.
    We as a people cant file something against a nation, the world court is for nations against nations. NGO's and a single person or group cant and it wont happen. Iam studying Intl Law and it cant be done.

Pro

By the way, it's amazing how I just read about the missing or killed Americans in Nuevo Laredo...it said the U.S. cannot interfere in Mexico's affairs....oh but illegals can try to do this to the U.S
    Indeed! Yet another third degree burn...disquised as a simple "rub".

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Pendley warned, however that the fight is not over. “MALDEF, ACLU and the government of Mexico intend to take this to the Supreme Court, and even to the U.N.�
    What happened to state sovereignty?? Do we have it or not??

RR
    these illegal aliens have committed felonies under "international law" or the "law of nations" and are not entitled to the privileges of citizenship.

Maybe the United States should adopt Mexico's foreign policy -- what's good for the goose is good for the gander
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Adopting Mexico's foreign policy sounds great to me. At least we would have one~~

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Adopting Mexico's foreign policy sounds great to me. At least we would have one~~

RR
    Really! then Mexico can't complain about "alien" rights, because in Mexico they have NONE
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12