Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACTIVISTS ATTACKING SD MINUTEMEN OVER FREEWAY SIGN

Caltrans lets Minutemen 'adopt' road at checkpoint

By Leslie Berestein
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

January 13, 2008

The state transportation department's decision to allow a controversial anti-illegal-immigration group to adopt a stretch of Interstate 5 in San Diego County infuriates some Latino groups and anti-bigotry activists.
    In late November, Caltrans granted permission to the San Diego Minutemen to join its Adopt-A-Highway road-cleanup program, which allows individuals, organizations, businesses or public agencies to “adoptâ€

So now people are not supposed to pick up trash on the hiway. You just got to love it.. I don't see the open borders lobby trying to do anythine to help the comunity.
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

And you sir are "extremist elements of the pro-illegal alien movement" ADL are racist bigots and aids and abets illegal activity, in other words you are breaking the law.

[quote]“They are extremist elements of this anti-immigration movement,â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is the way they break everyone down. Each time we try to accomplish something to deter illegals and promote the rule of law, they sue to make a big issue of it forcing the decision makers to abandon the idea - which is always in favor of the illegals. However, if we are the citizens and they are the ILLEGALS, how do they have rights and how are their demands placed before those of American citizens???

Welcome to alipac IAbgone" glad to have you join us....

However, if we are the citizens and they are the ILLEGALS, how do they have rights and how are their demands placed before those of American citizens???
    Great question many of us wish we had the answer, the only one I have is it all comes down to cheap labor and the "North American Union"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Since when did everything turn around where Americans constantly have to defend everything they say or do. I am getting so tired of this. We are on the defensive no matter what we do. This PC has gone too far. If the SD Minutemen want to adopt part of a highway so what. It would be ok I suppose if the sign said LaRaza.

We are constantly haveing to defend our Civil Liberties as Americans and I have had enough. Don't the OB groups understand they are the one's creating racism in our country. What is the OB groups really doing, trying to make things better for the Latinos in this country or creating such anger and hatred that everything blows up and there is out and out riots in the street?

I guess the OB's don't believe the Minutemen have any citizens' rights just because they disapprove of illegals invading this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"In the past year, the San Diego Minutemen has been labeled extremist by anti-bigotry organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center."

So the minutemen are extremist because they say they are! The anti-bigotry organizations put labels on all people who support our immigration laws being enforced. That's bigotry, is it not?

I can't believe this has become a national story. It's being run in newspapers across the country. A Minuteman group can't even pick up trash without it being "controversial." Ridiculous. It's days like these I wish OJ or Britney Spears would do something stupid to attract the media barnacles to them.

defamation league contact page

http://www.adl.org/contact_us.asp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast