Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]“For Caltrans to allow them to have that sign, which in essence is an advertisement on the public's dime, I think it is not only an insult to Latinos specifically and the public at large, but it also gives the San Diego region an undeserved black mark,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wonder how long before now there will be boycotts on the stretch of highway that the minuteman were given

can you legally boycott on the highway????

(MOD EDIT)

As of today, 48 newspapers and TV stations are running this story!

A HUGE VICTORY FOR THE MINUTEMEN! wrote on Jan 13, 2008 1:13 PM:Got to hand it to Mr. Schwilk. A stroke of genius. This story is now being carried around the world. Right now this story is being carried in every major newspaper in America. Mr. Schwilk has undone what El Presidente Boosh has called them as vigilantes. This sign represent official recognition by the state of California, that the Minutemen are a just and viable group. Right now the Open Border Activists are seething with hate, because they know that the minutemen are in a win win situation. If this sign gets destroyed or vandalized the whole world will know. If this sign gets removed by the courts, it will rile up thousands of American Citizens. I have to hand to Mr. Schwilk as he did it right this time. R/ Skip

Boycott I-5 ! wrote on Jan 13, 2008 1:26 PM:All illegal aliens and their supporters are encouraged to boycott I-5! They should no longer use this "racist" freeway! In fact they should boycott America completely and return to their homelands immediately!
    ha ha ha.

Moronass Doesn't Speak for Me wrote on Jan 13, 2008 5:51 PM:I am Mexican American and I have sympathy for many of the illegal immigrants, but I understand that the influx has gotten way out of control and support controlled immigration. These radical Mexican activists do not speak for me, my family and my friends. They are giving us good Latinos a bad name. They need to be stopped. I'm glad the Minutemen are just good Americans standing up for their country! Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Boycott I-5 ! wrote on Jan 13, 2008 1:26 PM:All illegal aliens and their supporters are encouraged to boycott I-5! They should no longer use this "racist" freeway! In fact they should boycott America completely and return to their homelands immediately!
    ha ha ha.
    Great suggestion, I'm sure Californians will really appreciate it!! will get to work in half the time and their familys won't be split up from not seeing each other, because they had to spend all their time sitting on the freeway.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't see any latino groups spending money on anything but latinos. Let the hens cackle.

nice sign, thanks for the picture!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The Adopt-A-Highway Program The Caltrans Adopt-A-Highway Program provides an avenue for individuals, organizations, or businesses to help maintain sections of roadside within California's State Highway System. Groups have the option to participate as volunteers or to hire a maintenance service provider to perform the work on their behalf.

The Adopt-A-Highway program, which began in 1989, has been one of the truly successful government-public partnerships of our time. Since 1989 more than 120,000 Californians have kept over 15, 000 shoulder-miles of roadside clean.

Participation can include one or more of the following activities:

Removing litter (work frequency varies with location).
    Planting and establishing trees or wildflowers.
    Removing graffiti.
    Controlling vegetation.
    Adoptions usually span a two-mile stretch of roadside and permits are issued for five-year periods. Groups may apply for additional, five year permits.

The Adopt-A-Highway Program is not a forum for advertising or public discourse.

Contact Adopt-A-Highway

http://adopt-a-highway.dot.ca.gov/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast