Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lori Berenson is a LEFT WING TERRORIST!!!. Angela, I'm trying to figure out whose side you are on?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ahhhh no....next
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Hello everyone, first of i'd like to say that i'm peruvian, and came to this country as a child in the late 70's, but i do remember trip after trip to the US embassy in Lima to have our visa etc granted, it was a long process but well worth it, i support an immigration reform with-in reasons, but as far as the so called TPS i'm totaly against it, because they way i see it is that a bunch of opportunist are trying to take advantage of the situation and the fact the peru suffered a tragedy, yes thre was n earthquake and yes lives were lost, that doesn't changes the fact that they are here "illigaly" i'm seen as the racist or the black sheep in my pervian comunity and among friends, i'm not being racist is just that i personaly think it's a shame to use a tragedy to legalize their immigration status, we always claim that us latinos are proud, capable, strong and hard workes, then if we are, why the hell are they beging for aid? thre is alot of ways to legalize or to come to this country LEGAL, my family and i did it the hard way, the legal way, why can't they? and what impression is that setting of the many peruvians and peruvian americans that live in this country, work hard and pay taxes? so what if there wouldn't have been an earthquake? without an earthquake there is no "awwwww,, poor people" factor, threfore no TPS talks and your asses would still be illegal again i'm not against immigration but do it the legal way and do it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Lori Berenson is a LEFT WING TERRORIST!!!. Angela, I'm trying to figure out whose side you are on?
    Hi Dixie.

I am not taking any sides in this issue. I understand you and I also understand "illegals". I am from Spain and we do have this problem too. People from Africa and South America travel to Spain and they just wont leave..
    On the other hand I know why they leave their countries, I have seen their poverty first hand and probably If I was on their shoes will do the same thing in many cases is a matter of supervivence..
    I know a lot of people says but why they do not came legaly? the answer is very simple to obtain a american visa in places like peru you have to have a house, a job, a savings account and more...if you have all that why will you come??
    = )
    And of course that does not mean that USA has to absorve all the people that wants to came here. I think they should seal the border to start and also have a better control of all the people that oversatay their visas ( only 40% of illegals crossed the border, 60% came with visas)
    I moved to this country 3 years ago and I see how migration is changing the culture in america is just amazing. I wish it will be a way to control this issue in a humanitary way.
    blessings

Do you think we will also grant this to Jose Carranza, the illegal scum from Peru who murdered the 3 college kids from Newark?

This better not happen. Sorry but all illegals should be granted nothing but a one-way ticket home.

Nicole

Where will it end?? How many can we take? fire congress!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!This has been extended to 9/11 ALIPAC's anniversary date, we have fallen short of the goal and have so many fights ahead of us, remember all small donations add up .
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    __________________________________________________ __________-
    THE FERN AND THE BAMBOO

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80573
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123