Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actor Thompson blasts ahead of McCain in South Carolina poll

Actor Thompson blasts ahead of McCain in South Carolina poll

The Business Journal of Phoenix - 8:15 AM MST Monday, June 18, 2007
    by Mike SunnucksThe Business Journal

"Law & Order" actor and former Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson has jumped ahead of Arizona Sen. John McCain in the key presidential battleground state of South Carolina, according to a new poll.

A new Mason-Dixon Poll gives Thompson 25 percent of the vote among Republican presidential candidates. Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani is second with 21 percent, Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is next with 11 percent, and McCain is fourth with 7 percent.

McCain performed better in previous South Carolina polls. South Carolina is a key presidential battleground and McCain has visited there numerous times in his White House bid. He also has the backing of U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.

McCain faces criticism from some conservative Republicans opposed to the immigration package he backs. Those reforms include a guest worker program and legal path for some of the 12 million illegal immigrants already in the U.S.

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stor ... aily5.html

Although I appreciate the sacrifice this senator made for his country during the Vietnam War, I would like to say: Ding dong the witch is dead the wicked witch is dead! You did not listen Senator, and now you will pay the price for your arrogance. Graham and Lott your next!!!!!

McCain performed better in previous South Carolina polls. South Carolina is a key presidential battleground and McCain has visited there numerous times in his White House bid. He also has the backing of U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
    Well now Senator Graham's endorsement might just be the kiss of death

We don't need no stinkin actor in the White House. Fred Thompson is a member of the CFR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    CFR., Hummm

It seems that the net. most Americans, and all of alipac have about 10 different definitions of what CFR is. Would any one like to fill us in on the who’s, what’s, when and where of the mysterious abbreviation .

CFR

I am guessing that CFR is the Council on Foreign Relations. I am no fan of this organization or its sister organizations but you will be hard pressed to find a politician with national name recognition that is not a member.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

lunarminer wrote
    I am no fan of this organization or its sister organizations but you will be hard pressed to find a politician with national name recognition that is not a member.

Try Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter just to name a few. The Council on Foriegn Relations inlcudes members of the secret societies such as the Skull and Bones, Buildebergers, Masons, etc that have dedicated their efforts towards the New World Order, which the North American Union will be a part of. You guys need to get up and running.

President Bush (a Protestant heretic) and US Senator Norm Coleman (a Jew) are Masonic Brethren
    Bush is a *Skull and Bones Mason and Coleman is a member of the Ancient Landmark Lodge No. 5 A.F.& A.M., St. Paul.
    *What is Skull and Bones Freemasonry? The following overview is compiled from various sources: More than a century ago, Skull and Bones was a secret society in Germany , where it was also known, not always in jest, as the "Brotherhood of Death." The American chapter of the Society was founded at Yale University in 1833, and its members are known as Bonesmen. Today, Bonesmen number less than 1,000, which is quite fantastic when one considers how effectively they manipulate and influence world affairs. Bonesmen believe that the United States should be the first among the "equals" in the New World Order. To achieve this, the Order believes in "constructive chaos." And what is constructive chaos? It is simply keeping true intentions secret by constantly sending out mixed signals on all critical policy issues, and keeping sacrosanct their self-created vision of New World warriors.

Bonesmen have an affinity for the Heglian theory. This is a precept in which the State is absolute and individuals are granted their freedom based on their obedience to the State, i.e. the New World Order.

So, Skull and Bones is not just a bunch of "Yalies" getting their kicks with unique handshakes and secret code words. Bones is a unique group of young men from affluent, well-established, Northeastern families; literally a chosen elite of intellectually superior Yale students, who are educated and prepared for positions of influence and power, particularly in politics and government.

Masonic (Temple) Headquarters of the Skull and Bones cryptic cult located on Yale's Campus
    Inside their tomb, Bonesman refer to outsiders as "barbarians."
    Each year at Yale, 15 juniors are chosen by seniors for Skull and Bones initiation, which is performed in occult surroundings with bizarre rituals, where the initiates are indoctrinated and sworn to absolute and binding secrecy. This illustrates the exclusivity and esoteric... the cultic rites of this totally condemned by Catholic Teaching, secret society.

In Alexandra Robbins book: *Secrets of the Tomb: Skull and Bones, the Ivy League, and the Hidden Paths of Power she (Robbins) describes a social club with arcane rules, a hoard of relics ranging from Hitler’s silver collection to the skull of the Indian chief Geronimo - plus a resident prostitute. She says initiation rites include a mud-wrestling bout, receiving a beating and the recitation by a new member of his sexual history - delivered while he lies naked in a coffin. Elevation of a Bonesman creates opportunities for his fellows, and Robbins says that President Bush has appointed 10 members to his administration, including the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Bill Donaldson).

*Note: Miss Robbin's book, 'Secrets of the Tomb', is cited for historical reference purposes and is not an endorsement for this book. -TCW

Here's the link where I found this stuff. Even though the website accents on a 9/11 conspiracy, the above info is true.

http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/who-pulled-911.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's some more from the same site.

The Freemasonic Skull and Bones Symbol: The 322 concerns the sects pagan worship of a Greek goddess.
    "It's (Skull and Bones) so secret we *can't talk about it,"-Words of US President George W. Bush on Meet the Press
    The following brief video clip from the NBC program," Meet the Press", where host Tim Russert asked President Bush about his membership in Skull and Bones was posted above, yet this clip has a bit more footage of Bush, who alludes to his vision for the world (but does *not provide any details).

Banned

I wish some one who KNOWS more then all of us would reply here

What does any other man being a Free Mason have to do with CFR? Associate yourself with men of good quality first if you esteem your own reputation. It is better to be alone than in bad company.
    (sounds ok I guess)
    " Free Masons " or being a member of don’t have jack to do with being involved with CFR. with or with not a man is a member of both, holds no merit in his ability to do any thing.
    and for God sake don’t shoot down years, centuries of history over the Brain Dead King BUSH . Bush Gives walking down the street a bad name. (if you know what that means ) (inside joke)
    Any way

I didn’t think Fred Thompson is officially running, is he???

CFR whats the stick ? I want to know, was Ron R. a member Most all people want some kind of foreign relations or not

Isn’t America NUMBER #1 in all, even if its bone head moves.
    Canada Mexico and the US wont be one like that in our life time. Or our children’s children’s children it ain’t going to happen.
    America leads the world and there are a lot of reasons why,
    and I am 100 percent sure ,none of the reasons have to do with
    Bush 1 or 2.

the Best I can find about CFR

The Council is an independent membership organization and a nonpartisan think tank and publisher, with headquarters in New York, offices in Washington, DC, and programs nationwide. It has no affiliation with the U.S. government or any other government.

The Council on Foreign Relations was founded in 1921 by businessmen, bankers, and lawyers determined to keep the United States engaged in the world. Today, the Council is composed of men and women from all walks of international life and from all parts of the United States dedicated to the belief that the nation’s peace and prosperity are firmly linked to that of the rest of the world. From this flows the Council’s mission: to better understand the world and the foreign policy choices facing the United States and other governments.

Is the Council on Foreign Relations a secret organization?

No. From the start, the Council has published the results of its study groups and task forces, as well as an annual report. In addition, Council fellows and members often write books, magazine and journal articles, and opinion pieces that appear in newspapers like the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times; work by fellows is posted on CFR.org, as is a wealth of information about the workings of the Council.

http://www.cfr.org/about/faqs.html

I will send away for a list of its Members???

the below statement NOT for the weak mind
    Just for a note... Did you know that all of our men and women over seas
    have the Job requirement and must follow every order no mater what of BUSH, no mater what he is does or screws up.
    Any member of the Core has the Job to serve the USA the President is President first (boss ) NO mater what club he is in or what life he leads under his desk.

There is one guys here at alipac that knows all about CFR past and present and could fill us in but hes kind of hard to talk to .

Are the shrinners free masons ???

Robert Pastor is the architech of the NAU. He was asked, 'Isn't a multi-billion dollar trade deficit fiscal irresponsibility?'. His answer was, in so many words, 'I don't think having a trade deficit like that is a bad thing.

He is a member of the CFR. All I am saying is that some members of these secret societies are members of the CFR. The CFR is made up of people (powerful CEOs, bankers, politicians, whatnot) that are the some of the most richest and most powerful in the world and their economic decisions afftect billions of people around the world. These very members are plotting to undermine US soverignty and its middle class so that large corporations can greatly profit by the free movement of goods and services, AND people accross both US borders, thus lessening the cost of getting labor and services to their destinations. The means they employ to accomplish this completely circumvent our labor unions, erase our borders and our culture..and evntually our freedom.

I believe Ronnie was not a member. JFK was also not a member. JFK warned us in a speach made at Columbia U. about these secret societies that will attempt to remove our freedom and our democracy about a year before he was killed.

No, the CFR is not a secret organization, but the Skull and Bones Society and the Buildebergers, just to name a few are. The members of these societies RUN the CFR.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast