Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I got to tell you guys one thing
    You know the man up stairs is going to get angry,
    and just put his foot down .
    He wont put up with the world fighting like this.

this time its going to be hard and the Bible predictes it all.

Did anyone see Lou Dobbs today about the trucks coming in from Mexico, mind you with no inspection, This is part of the plan for the North American Union, and we have to stop it!!

Have you heard of the Nafta super highway that is 4 football fields wide that will put over a million people out of their homes, take their farms and take their property through immiment domain, remember the supreme court gave our highway dept. the right last year. Part of the North American Union Plan!! The hightway will run from down on the coast of Mexico where goods from china will come in and Mexicos trucks will run up through the U.S. to Canada. and make deliverys to both countrys.

How many American jobs will this take away. well lots of American truck drivers who usually take the loads from Mexican truck drivers 20 mi. inside our border. How many long shoreman will lose their jobs to Hispanics now working in the new ports in Mexico, And how many miles of endless highways will cut its way acorss U.S. soil. Just another small piece of the plan, thought I'd let you in on it!! Oh and keep in mind these trucks will not be inspected, how many drugs are going to be smuggled in the back of those trucks or people or dirty bombs? I would advise everyone to call their congressman ,House Rep, and make them stop this program before these trucks start rolling in, in July. I thought it was stopped but as usual Bush doesn't give a shit and is going to do what he wants, according to todays reports!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Nothing good can possibly come from ANY of the frontrunners on either side of the aisle. None of them have the interest of America or Americans at heart. Can you imagine anything so horrific as a third and possibly fourth term of Bill Clinton and Shrillary??? That's what we are going to have if something doesn't change SOON! But what's on the other side...McCain - NO! Guiliani - NO! Romney - I don't think so! So that leaves Thompsom? I don't think so!

Thompson and Romney are the only two who have actually said they are against amnesty, but I haven't heard their counter-points yet. They haven't convinced me! We need a statesman who can handle foreign policy as well as immigration. Where are all the good men (and women)? Answer: They are NOT in politics! All I know is that we MUST keep Shrillary out of the WH and it's not going to be easy!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Nothing good can possibly come from ANY of the frontrunners on either side of the aisle. None of them have the interest of America or Americans at heart. Can you imagine anything so horrific as a third and possibly fourth term of Bill Clinton and Shrillary??? That's what we are going to have if something doesn't change SOON! But what's on the other side...McCain - NO! Guiliani - NO! Romney - I don't think so! So that leaves Thompsom? I don't think so!

Thompson and Romney are the only two who have actually said they are against amnesty, but I haven't heard their counter-points yet. They haven't convinced me! We need a statesman who can handle foreign policy as well as immigration. Where are all the good men (and women)? Answer: They are NOT in politics! All I know is that we MUST keep Shrillary out of the WH and it's not going to be easy!
    Hunter/Tancredo is our only hope so far!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

That's right...but they would have to go up against Hillary and they would be excoriated by the Clinton machine.

That's right...but they would have to go up against Hillary and they would be excoriated by the Clinton machine.
    ALOT Of Americans are going Independant after we defeat this bill we will have to work on getting a decent President A Patriot!!

ALOT Of Americans are going Independant after we defeat this bill we will have to work on getting a decent President A Patriot!!
    You are correct about that. I am no longer a Republicrat.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    That super highway is a big problem with test trucks coming in to America, but our trucks are not allowed down into Mexico for a year. (that’s bull) if you ask me American truck drivers have said the don’t want to hall into Mexico for the prices that Mexico is paying. Rock and a hard place.
    and AMERICANS are stuck in the middle.

Something like 100 Mexican companies and 100 trucks from each,. But no more American trucks into or out of

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123