Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a thought....those drawing welfare in the state of AL should be REQUIRED to accept these jobs, or lose their welfare benefits for refusing to accept available work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Here's a thought....those drawing welfare in the state of AL should be REQUIRED to accept these jobs, or lose their welfare benefits for refusing to accept available work!
    I totally agree, but we should also insist that prison labor pick the crops too, and many prisoners are illegals!!! Haha! And they have experiece in picking crops!!
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I totally agree, but we should also insist that prison labor pick the crops too, and many prisoners are illegals!!! Haha! And they have experiece in picking crops!!
    Ditto that! Agree 100%

Gross, I don't trust a prisoner, unless they have been thoroughly, thoroughly, thooooroughly screened. The image of dope, and stabbings come to mind. I'd rather see kids, or unemployed Americans doing the picking.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Gross, I don't trust a prisoner, unless they have been thoroughly, thoroughly, thooooroughly screened. The image of dope, and stabbings come to mind. I'd rather see kids, or unemployed Americans doing the picking.
    Screened for what??? The prisoners that would be used would be 'minimum security' ones or those who were within 3 months of their release date. If we used more dangerous prisoners, they could work under armed supervision (I will volunteer and so would our Airborne Sapper!) or on a chain gaing!
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

I have no idea of what kind of prisoners are used for work, so...
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    I have no idea of what kind of prisoners are used for work, so...
    What difference would it make?? What are you worried about??

April
    Action needed here! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1274938.html#1274938

Dope and stabbings come to mind when I think of illegal invaders, so what's the difference? At least with prisoners, they’ll likely be American citizens. As far as "screening" goes, most prisoner will be far better screened than some border jumper picking our crops. Using prison labor is a vast improvement over illegal invader labor for many reasons.

Another reason is economical. They can pay a prisoner 8 cents an hour, which in turn, should lower the retail cost to the consumer. The illegal invader huggers love to hold America hostage, with threats of "$10.00 heads of lettuce" if we dare enforce our immigration law. The use of prison labor would eliminate that fallacious argument immediately.

If I had a choice, I would choose welfare recipients and out of work Americans to pick our crops. But I have no problems with prisoners being utilized either.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast