Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi NoBueno, perhaps I have not explained my point clearly, so I will elucidate:

I am advocating that we also pay captured illegals 8 cents an hour or even 0 cents per hour. This would serve as a great deterent to illegals who come to the USA to make good money. ICE agents should conduct sweeps of farm fields and arrest anybody who is an illegal alien and then transport the captured illegals and put them to work on a prison farm where they would be housed in a Joe Arpaio style prison tent camp. And of course no drugs or knives would be allowed in these camps, but if some of these illegals have a tendency for violence, they should then be put on a chain gang.

This cheap prison labor could help to defray the costs of deporting the illegals.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Achilles wrote:
    I am advocating that we also pay captured illegals 8 cents an hour or even 0 cents per hour. This would serve as a great deterent to illegals who come to the USA to make good money. ICE agents should conduct sweeps of farm fields and arrest anybody who is an illegal alien and then transport the captured illegals and put them to work on a prison farm where they would be housed in a Joe Arpaio style prison tent camp. And of course no drugs or knives would be allowed in these camps, but if some of these illegals have a tendency for violence, they should then be put on a chain gang.

This cheap prison labor could help to defray the costs of deporting the illegals.
    We had a BIG war a while back over states rights that ended slavery and this "round em up and slave em out" idea doesn't set well with me, it is a little too over the top to to credible.

Prison labor is not, in my opinion, a good idea either. There are people that will do these jobs, the farmers certainly don't spend any time or money advertising them, they just complain.

The people that here illegally just need to go home and work on getting their own country where they want it. If they showed the courage to stand up to their own corrupt governments they proclaim to have here they should be successful.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Achilles wrote:

We had a BIG war a while back over states rights that ended slavery and this "round em up and slave em out" idea doesn't set well with me, it is a little too over the top to to credible.

Prison labor is not, in my opinion, a good idea either. There are people that will do these jobs, the farmers certainly don't spend any time or money advertising them, they just complain.

The people that here illegally just need to go home and work on getting their own country where they want it. If they showed the courage to stand up to their own corrupt governments they proclaim to have here they should be successful.
    Well, I would not say that prison labor is the same as slavery. In fact Gov Jan Brewer of Arizona has started a program to build the border fence using prison labor, and since about a third of the prisoners in Arizona jails are illegal aliens, I'd say it is poetic justice to have illegals working on the fence that will keep out their relatives.

Compelling illegals in our existing prison system pick crops for free is just a variation of this idea and will help to defray the costs of their deportation after they have done a harvest or two.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Banned
    Screw any government help program. Let the free market dog eat dog system fix this. That is America.
    If a business is not strong, honest, smart, capitalistic enough to figure out something as simple as picking our food? Oh....(blank) them!
    Let someone else competent replace them!
    I'd rather starve than have prisoners pick my food. Once they serve their time. Then they need a job! Like millions of Americans do!
    Next thing you want is jailbirds fixing your roof, mowing your lawn, cleaning your house, and cooking your food. For Gods sake. What does this sound like!

Another reason why illegals in prison should be made to pick crops for free is they need to be punished for invading the USA before they are deported. If they return a second time, the punishment must be more harsh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123