Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Sessions

I emailed him a big "Thank you". We need lots of guys like him.
    I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE. jimster

Thank You Congressman Jeff Sessions for doing all you do in this fight

Banned
    Jeff Sessions has been with us on this issue for years now

He deserves the highest kudos

Jeff Sessions spoke for all of us thank you.

Thank you letter from our home was sent to Jeff sessions for standing strong and educating those who might have been asleep.

A little off subject here. 2 days ago a transient, Joseluis Marquez, was arrested in student's dragging death of 21 year old college student in Tempe, AZ. Marquez rented a car from CA. He tried to steal her purse and she was tangled in purse straps and dragged. She sadly Died in May.

Enforcement and passage of AZ'z SB1070 would help police.
    I wonder what transient means....I will keep you posted on legal or not of arrested individual.

Senator Sessions is one of the hardest workers in the Senate. Back in 2006, when the Senate was considering its first Amnesty proposal, he made a speech, highlighting some shocking elements of S-2611 hidden deep within its text of hundreds of pages. Sessions was one of just a few Senators with the resolve to read S-2611 all the way through. (As usual, Majority Leader Reid called for a vote on this bill just one or two days after the full text came out, knowing full well that this wasn’t an ample amount of time).

Here are some of the outrageous provisions that Sessions pointed out in his speech:

* Employers of illegal aliens would be given an Amnesty for cheating on their taxes.
    * No way for government to prove if Amnesty applicants have resided in the US long enough to qualify for the Amnesty.
    * Tremendous costs hidden in the bill, such as $500 billion in additional welfare payments for the next 10-20 years.
    * Amnesty applicants who eventually become citizens would be eligible for the Earned Income tax credit, and Social Security benefits, despite previously committing identity theft.
    * S-2611 talks about setting-up a “Temporary Guest-Workerâ€

I DID SEND JEFF SESSIONS AN E-MAIL ON FRIDAY THANKING HIM FOR ALL HE HAS DONE AND ALL HE IS DOING TO ENSURE THAT THIS LEGISLATION WON'T PASS. THIS MAN IS ON OUR SIDE AND I COMMEND HIM FOR ALL OF HIS GOOD WORK AGAINST AMNESTY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE RULE OF LAW IN THIS COUNTRY.IF HE EVER DECIDES TO RUN FOR POTUS I WOULD DEFINATELY VOTE FOR HIM

April
    STAY AWAKE AND CHARGE!!!
    GO HERE:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-221238.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12