Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Governor Schwarzenegger WILL Veto SB 60!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Immigration Watchdog » Governor Schwarzenegger WILL Veto SB 60!

Governor Schwarzenegger's office has announced that he will veto SB 60, the driver's licenses for illegals bill, when it reaches his desk.

www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=252
    Click on the website and you can see what so many Californians, especially the ones in Los Angeles, are doing.
    I clicked on the immigrationwatchdog link and it's shut down.
    I knew he was moving and doing that but guess I missed what you are referring to by a couple hrs or maybe minutes.
    I was referring to him leaving Los Angeles. Do you know where he is headed for? BTW, Califormians are leaving the state.

Re: Governor Schwarzenegger WILL Veto SB 60!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Immigration Watchdog » Governor Schwarzenegger WILL Veto SB 60!

Governor Schwarzenegger's office has announced that he will veto SB 60, the driver's licenses for illegals bill, when it reaches his desk.

www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=252
    Click on the website and you can see what so many Californians, especially the ones in Los Angeles, are doing.
    I clicked on the immigrationwatchdog link and it's shut down.
    I knew he was moving and doing that but guess I missed what you are referring to by a couple hrs or maybe minutes.
    I was referring to him leaving Los Angeles. Do you know where he is headed for? BTW, Califormians are leaving the state.
    No, I do not know where he is moving to, just know it's out of LA.
    And, yes, living in Mexifornia I know Californians are moving out of state but must admit some because they just plain can't afford to live here.
    And if the tax increase goes through, like Arnie is talking about, many more will probably leave.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From what I read on a hispanic news report. AB 60 will make the DMV accept only a Mexican passport as ID for "immigrants" who want a Driver's license. The license will come with a different color and it will specify that the purpose of that license is for driving only.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    From what I read on a hispanic news report. AB 60 will make the DMV accept only a Mexican passport as ID for "immigrants" who want a Driver's license. The license will come with a different color and it will specify that the purpose of that license is for driving only.
    -----------------------------

The bill passed but it will not become law because Governor Schwarzenegger will veto it again, just like he did before. They will NOT get a license.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    we are discussing SB 60, a different bill - it originated in the Senate, not in the Assembly.

1. AB 60 - Nava
    * Vehicles: bicycles.
    2. ACR 60 - Duvall
    * Flag Day.
    3. AJR 60 - Evans
    * Speech: Shield law for journalists.
    4. SB 60 - Cedillo
    * Vehicles: driver's licenses.

5. SCR 60 - Aanestad
    * Leo J. Trombatore State Office Building.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html

11/17/2003 Print Version

Special Session - SB 60 PROCLAMATION by theGovernor of the State of California

WHEREAS, an extraordinary occasion has arisen and now exists requiring that the Legislature of the State of California be convened in extraordinary session; now therefore,

I, ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, Governor of the State of California, by virtue of the power and authority vested in me by Section 3(b) Article IV of the Constitution of the State of California, do hereby convene the Legislature of the State of California to meet in extraordinary session at Sacramento, California on the 18th day of November, 2003, at a time to be determined, for the following purpose and to legislate upon the following subject:

To repeal Senate Bill 60 (Cedillo), an act to amend Sections 1653.5, 12800, 12801, 12814.5, and 13000 of, and to add Sections 12801.2 and 12801.9 to, the Vehicle Code, relating to vehicles, that was signed into law by the Governor on September 5, 2003, and filed with the Secretary of State on September 8, 2003.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Great Seal of the State of California to be affixed this the seventeenth day of November 2003.

/s/ Arnold Schwarzenegger

Governor of California

http://gov.ca.gov/proclamation/2595/

So this explains why all these immigrants are pouring into the post office to get passports.

Are they checking the documents for fraud?

Governor of CA has a mess to straighten out until 2011.

If he doesn't get it done it will never get done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CA. has nothing to do with the post office or passports

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    So this explains why all these immigrants are pouring into the post office to get passports.

Are they checking the documents for fraud?

Governor of CA has a mess to straighten out until 2011.

If he doesn't get it done it will never get done.
    -------------------------------------------

The Governor of CA. doesn't have anything to do with the "U.S. Post Office" or the "U.S. Passports". Those are both federal responsibilities.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JohnDoe2: Why doesn't some linking take place?

TAXPAYER MONEY BEING WASTED AGAIN!

Passport would prove they are here LEGALLY!

johndoe2 - what U afraid of?

LawEnforcer wrote:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CA. does not issue passports or control federal spending

[quote="vmonkey56"]

JohnDoe2: Why doesn't some linking take place?

TAXPAYER MONEY BEING WASTED AGAIN!

Passport would prove they are here LEGALLY!

johndoe2 - what U afraid of?
    -----------------------------------------

I am not afraid of anything or anyone.

The state of CA. has no control over who does or doesn't get a passport from the federal government.
    The state of CA. has no control over how the federal government spends it's money.

MOD EDIT
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast