Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT: Contrary to Internet Rumor, No Court Ruling Yet On O

I received a phone call from Phil J. Berg a few minutes ago. He informed me that a rumor is circulating on the Internet that the Court has ruled on the Motion to Dismiss filed by Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee in the Berg v. Obama case. Some of the visitors to this website have posted comments claiming the Court has ruled. The comments on this site were written by visitors to the site.

On Mr. Berg's behalf, I am posting this to state clearly the Court has not yet ruled on the Motion to Dismiss in Berg v. Obama.

Here's the status:

1. Last week Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee filed a Motion to Dismiss the Berg v. Obama lawsuit.
    2. On Monday, Mr. Berg filed an answer requesting that the suit not be dismissed and that the Court order production of documents proving Senator Obama's consitutional qualifications to serve as President of The United States.
    3. As of 1 AM EST today, October 2nd, 2008, the Court has not ruled on the Motion for Dismissal in Berg v. Obama.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

I followed the link and read the entire brief. I believe Mr. Berg has a strong case here. If the judge does what is clear cut and lets the case move forward, we could be in for a real roller coaster ride. If he grants the dismissal, it is another shred to our constitution.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't understand Obama's refusal to produce a valid US Birth Certificate, unless he doesn't have one because was not born in the US.

Why is this such a big deal?? McCain had to produce his, every POTUS candidate has had to, why won't Obama?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I don't understand Obama's refusal to produce a valid US Birth Certificate, unless he doesn't have one because was not born in the US.

Why is this such a big deal?? McCain had to produce his, every POTUS candidate has had to, why won't Obama?
    My guess is he is not producing because the allegations are true. If that is the case he could also be in trouble for fraudulently holding a senatorial seat amongst other high crimes. I am sure it would be a felony, which means......DEPORTATION
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This years election cycle seems like a Hollywood script! What a can of worms.

It's amazing that Obama would rather be subjected to a court case on this matter, rather than simply presenting his birth certificate! Instead of filing a Motion to Dismiss, why doesn't he produce his birth certificate? That would essentially accomplish the same thing!

What is he afraid of? Something is amiss here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rumor has it that late yesterday the Judge ruled against dismissal and gave Obama 3 days to produce the long form of his birth cert., naturalization papers and oath of allegiance.

As anybody doomed to depend on PACER for a living knows, they are always at least two days behind and sometimes as far back as a week behind. As of 5 minutes ago, if this ruling did indeed occur, PACER has not posted it. Naturally, the MSM has not reported this, but they have not reported much about the entire suit that could lead to a constitutional crisis if Obama is allowed to remain on the ballets.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    It's amazing that Obama would rather be subjected to a court case on this matter, rather than simply presenting his birth certificate! Instead of filing a Motion to Dismiss, why doesn't he produce his birth certificate? That would essentially accomplish the same thing!

Yup, NoBueno, it certainly points to one direction: GUILTY.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

This needs to be resolved NOW, before Nov 4!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

The rumor is his birth certificate lists his father as "Arab" or "Muslim", that's what he is afraid of. Then beyond that is the fact he was an Indonesian (and Kenyan) citizen for many years, did he ever renounce those citizenships and swear sole allegiance to the USA? I don't think so.

Really big and toooo important to sink to the bottom--BTT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast