Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mine got posted, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

done

Marilu makes a point AND misses it by a mile.

When I get in line at Starbucks, I don't look at or care about the color of your skin. If you walk past me and cut in line, you bet your bippy I care!

People who cut in line show NO respect or class, therefore deserve none. It's rude, obnoxious and shows a lack of basic values. Kinda like illegal aliens, don't you think Marilu?

I don't care what you can do in Mexico or Canada, but in the US, you come legally or not at all! We are a sovereign nation and we CAN pick and chose who can enter and who cannot. Human dignity has nothing to do with it, go preach it somewhere else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Well said, Miguelina. and Marilu and her ilk would be the first to complain if anyone cut in line in front of them at the grocers, the post office, library, airport, etc.

Marilu needs to take her "humanity" argument back to her beloved Mexico...Mexican officials have shown little regard for their underclass...and have waged a concerted campaign for over 20 years to get them to flee to the U.S. while demanding that we support their needs (education, healthcare, law enforcement, language training and employment).

April
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Marilu makes a point AND misses it by a mile.

When I get in line at Starbucks, I don't look at or care about the color of your skin. If you walk past me and cut in line, you bet your bippy I care!

People who cut in line show NO respect or class, therefore deserve none. It's rude, obnoxious and shows a lack of basic values. Kinda like illegal aliens, don't you think Marilu?

I don't care what you can do in Mexico or Canada, but in the US, you come legally or not at all! We are a sovereign nation and we CAN pick and chose who can enter and who cannot. Human dignity has nothing to do with it, go preach it somewhere else.
    I suspect Dee Perez Scott is a member of a Special Interest Group or one who personally benefits from the invasion of the ILLEGALS!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

I'd jump in William, but it has been a rather rough week and looks to get no better, so my temper is a very short fuse and I am best not to say anything as it will be ugly and not help us.

All I can say Miguelina, your point is VERY good. However, these pinhead OBL libertard whiners can't see past their..............you know. So hopefully others get it, but the ones who spout their garbage for these articles have already been poisoned past the point of no return.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

The battle is still brewing over there. The anarchist reinforcements have arrived.

Forget it. They've resorted to deleting comments now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast