Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More than ever look to see who is around you and what the heck they are doing?

Not asleep, Not in shock, but angry; and what is wrong with that again.

Why I'm I not entitled be upset about America's tax spending? On ILLEGALS!

America has been invaded! And it is our business of country!

CITIZENS RIGHTS (not anchor baby or illegal criminal alien) to VOTE!

CENSUS COUNT SHOULD ONLY BE OF "LEGAL RESIDENTS", TOO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    THE REAL NAME IS: "ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIEN"!

AND EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE KNOWS THE MEANING EXCEPT FOR MAYBE 10% OF AMERICANS.

AND THAT 10% ARE AIDERS AND ABETTORS, TRAITORS; WHO THINK IT IS JUST FINE TO COMMIT TREASON ON THE UNITED STATES IN THE NAME OF GREED.
    And the 10% are the ones who insist on calling them "immigrants", and pound radio, tv, and newspapers with SOB stories.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are slamming ALIPAC now.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

They deleted my post again!!

I guess they don't want their brainwashed listeners to know they are actually promoting the Globalist Corporation one world government. Seems PBS is no different than Communist Chinese radio.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]"A different explanation comes from Eric Ward of the Chicago-based Center for New Community. “The anti-immigrant movement spars above its weight class,â€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I'd jump in William, but it has been a rather rough week and looks to get no better, so my temper is a very short fuse and I am best not to say anything as it will be ugly and not help us.
    I can relate, I was/am stressed too. I even got 3 or 4 repremands from the moderators here. My posts reflect my frustration and it's getting worse and worse. I have a sailors mouth and when I post bad words, they are better than what I WAS gonna post.

I also have to watch saying certain past historical peoples names apparently too? Plus I can't wish someone was maybe more lifeless than they should be either.

I try to follow the rules but I mostly don't in my real life nor did I at work. I'm referred to as a "loose cannon." Thankfully I am a union menber.

With ADHD I don't filter my thoughts, I'm trying to do better here now. You should have seen the post I sent to that Catholic guy in RI! I ran it by a moderator and he suggested I NOT post it here, so I didn't. I bet the priest had a drink after reading it.

I got put in the Pheonix Times, about 4 months ago, under the illision of a racist. I was sticking up for sheriff Joe. You know the illegal, legal immigration issue, like they are the same! Someone in Guadaloupe emailed me to let me know, since they put my "real name" in the paper.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123