Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: Immigration Poll Ends in Knockout

Immigration Poll Ends in Knockout

Thursday September 4, 2008 by Chip Mitchell, Reporter, West Side Bureau
    Chicago Public Radio Blog

Our poll Undocumented or Illegal? generated a lopsided response. The question, again, was how Chicago Public Radio should refer to U.S. residents who lack proper papers to be in the country. Almost 90 percent of the 2,004 votes showed support for “illegal alienâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You folks may want to weigh in on the comments at the link.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE REAL NAME IS: "ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIEN"!

AND EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE KNOWS THE MEANING EXCEPT FOR MAYBE 10% OF AMERICANS.

AND THAT 10% ARE AIDERS AND ABETTORS, TRAITORS; WHO THINK IT IS JUST FINE TO COMMIT TREASON ON THE UNITED STATES IN THE NAME OF GREED.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You folks may want to weigh in on the comments at the link.

W
    Done.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

The issue is ILLEGALS, ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS, the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, and other SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS. Since the ILLEGALS’ infamous L.A. march displaying their foreign flags demanding their rights United States citizens are distrustful of any organized protest demanding anything. The situation will remain this way until our National Borders are secured and our Immigration Laws are Enforced. Our Elitist Politicians at the demand of their Elitist Political Contributors, Chamber of Commerce, and other Special Interest Groups will not allow the problem to be solved for fear of losing a dollar.

Just follow the money my friend. The "political contributors" will get their "cheap labor" and not have to furnish any "benefits" because all the "benefits" for the ILLEGALS will be “socializedâ€

My reply to the site,
    Marilu,
    We are all humans, you are right, but if you are in America illegally you are a criminal. We can dictate who stays and who goes because this is OUR country. Do you not dictate who stays or goes in your home? Well this is our home. You are all welcome here LEGALLY. You have no right to dictate to me anything in MY Home.
    Illegal aliens cost American taxpayers 328 Billion dollars a year while taking jobs from Americans. Hospitals in Ca.,Texas, Arizona and N.M. are being forced to close down due to illegal aliens. More than 5000 people have been murdered by illegals since 2001. When is enough enough?
    Americans are putting ALL polititians on notice, Fix the problem or lose your job.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

"I’ve seen big crowds calling for legalization of the unauthorized immigrants. Hundreds of thousands have marched through Chicago’s Loop for that cause." Chip Mitchell

Thats because they are the Illegal Aliens marching you moron get a clue, you brainless liberal twit!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Comments after the article aren't showing up for me?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

"But I couldn’t find a mention of our poll on any pro-legalization sites. Does the immigrant-rights movement spar under its weight class? Comments are welcome."

Not sure OUR comments are welcome!

Most Citizens who work can not afford to take a day off to "march" only professional protesters and students allowed out of the classroom have time to "march"!

Mine got Posted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast