Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Makes me glad I moved out of LA.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I became involved in the Border Patrol fiasco and started researching and it was down hill from there. We have the North American Union http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeCrbSzADN0 you be the Judge. We have the government of Mexico meddling in our affairs, "The PRI members of the lower house of the Mexican Congress sent a letter to President Calderon, asking him to demand that Washington halt the construction of new border walls. The PRI representatives proposed the possibility of withdrawing Mexico’s ambassador to the US if no positive response is received from the George W. Bush administration. Also, when you recall the Ambassodor please take the 47 consulates with you!!! http://www.mexidata.info/id1436.html
    The best information I could obtain 28% of those incarcerated in the US are illegal alliens. (Jail Overloaded DUH)
    What about gangs who are moving to our neighborhoods? The most recent survey conducted by the National Youth Gang Center estimates the number of youth gangs in the United States to be 21,500, with 731,500 gang members Prison
    gangs, motorcycle gangs, and adult gangs are excluded from these estimates. http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/BJA/what/2005_ ... sment..pdf Latin Kings are one of the largest, most organized, and
    violent Hispanic street gangs in Illinois. With an estimated membership of between 25,000 and 50,000 nationwide, the gang is active in 34 states. By virtue of its predominately Hispanic membership, the gang reportedly has extensive ties to several Mexicandrug cartels and is responsible for a large amount of the cocaine trafficking in Chicago and its surrounding areas. According to the NDIC, Chicago-based Latin King members also obtain drugs from the Barrio Azteca, Texas Syndicate, and Mexican Mafia prison gangs in Texas, as well as from
    Colombian, Dominican, and Nigerian criminal groups operating in Chicago. I really hope someone is pointing this out to FRED.

http://www.freewebs.com/dons4fred/index.htm THAT'S WHY I JOINED THE MINUTEMEN!!! IF WE DON'T WAKE UP, ONE DAY OUR COUNTRY WILL BE GONE!!!

It has been suggested that many of the HIspanic-owned businesses that are popping up all over the place are actually money laundering for the drug cartels.

It makes you wonder just how high up the ladder the drug pay offs go - for our government to consistently ignore the facts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everything you just said happened in the '91' riots in LA. I was there, the LAPD retreated and the streets were overrun. I could see fires burning all around me from my apartment building in Culver City. Armed gangsters were driving in and around Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (the hospital where the famous come to die). I nearly had a shoot out w/a bunch of gangsters in front of my friend's house, if I hadn't had a gun and showed it to the FOUR of them I'm sure I would've been in deep trouble. Gangsters shot and killed a Fireman during the '91' riots.

Personally, I hope it happens. It's the ONLY thing that will WAKE UP the rest of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    I know that this will seem a little cruel, but, if riots break out in Los Angeles with US citizens hurt or killed and/or damage is done to private or government property, and illegal aliens are the perpetrators, then the President will be in a big fix. His problem is illegal aliens will have committed domestic terrorism on a large scale and will be forced by the public to act against those same illegal aliens.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    bttt

Uh-Oh........what are you hearing William?

I just wanted to check on this article. It has been read over 21,000 times in our main archives.

W

I just wanted to check on this article. It has been read over 21,000 times in our main archives.

W

Wow.......it's a popular article! That's a good thing!

I don't know, I thought today might be the day they couldn't contain themselves any longer but guess not enough people showed up.

Something is coming though. A friend of ours who is a legal immigrant came by to visit today and he's never owned a weapon in his life.....never felt it was necessary. He's bought one and told my husband and I to please be careful because "these Mexicans are getting ready to go crazy"

Scary stuff............

I'm hearing the same.

W

I'm hearing the same.

W

I think we should believe that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123