Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IDENTIFYING CITIES AT RISK, LIKE Los Angeles, IS IMPORTANT

I live in Memphis, Tennesse whose local government is African-American.
    This government DOES NOT SPEAK ABOUT OR ADRESS THE ISSUE OF ILLEGALS LIVING HERE AT ALL and local newspapers write almost nothing (1 article in 2006 spoke about the fact that llegal aliens come here, buy homes and pay as much as $100,000 down on a house). These cannot be people looking for a job and local banks welcome their money.

It is common knowledge among "legal local contractors" trying to compete with cheap illegal labor that pick-up points are operating in this town in a number of areas and neither local, state, or federal officers are enforcing the law.

Last year when street lights were being installed in my area of Memphis
    illegal aliens were working here and so were black men who told me that illegals were taking their jobs and "THEY DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH".

I spoke with an illegal outside a store in Memphis and asked him what kind of reception he had here and he said "GOOD" but I don't like black people. He was accompanied by two young women who spoke no english, one of whom was pregnant. He said he had lived in Houston, Atlanta and now Memphis.

THIS SAYS IT ALL AND COMPLACENCY AND SILENCE WILL NOT MAKE THIS PROBLEM GO AWAY. IT WILL GET WORSE AND IT IS MY FEAR THAT MEMPHIS WILL BECOME ANOTHER L.A.

TennesseeDaughter The 100 grand down payment was more than likely paid by a smuggling ring boss. They buy houses let some people live there for a bit and use the house as a drop off point for more illegals and drugs.
    It goes on all over the south west but local officials really don't do much to stop it. I don't know why. It may be that in the small towns where it happens they really don't have the resources or the money to combat it. Since it has to do with immigration they look at it as a federal problem. And of course the feds do nothing.

You have a long long way to go before it becomes anything like L.A. Be thankful for that. You say that it is an African-American local government. I assume that there some black reporters at your local paper. Also there must be an African-American radio station there. If the illegals are taking the jobs from the black population as you say, I'm quite sure that they would sure like to report on it. Contact them and find out. If not, at least you will put a bug in someones ear.

Any city that has rules/laws that protect illegals should not be given federal money. Why should rest of us support illegals when it is against the law. The mayors and police that knew that many gangs members and drugs lords are illegals and they have choosen to protect them. The problems belong to them. These cities give benefits to illegals and encourage them to stay so why should rest of us have to pay. We have to put up with senators and a president who don't believe enforcing laws and protecting america but we shouldn't have to put up with paying for specific cities to disobey the laws also.

Has this been an ALIPAC press release to media outlets and has itbeen sent to Congress, as well? Who and where should individuals send this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    All i can say is It wasnt like we have been warning all of America to the trouble and the pain we are in.
    LAPD has needed mass help for a long time now.
    I hope and pray those men and women of all the Califorian Law enfrocment agencies can keep it together and stop the criminals that are geting primed for any riots be it major or minor

Very interesting perspective and living in Los Angeles, one that I can believe. Ted Hayes is organizing a massive American march in South Central on June 23rd. After reading this editorial, the 23rd may be a very interesting day.

PS. Sunland Bob!! Didn't know you posted here. See you soon.

Soon the sheeple will no longer be able to ignore reality.

Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Chief Bratton and Mayor Villaraigosa are failures

Chief Bratton and Mayor Villaraigosa are failures at leadership and job performance . When you think of how quickly the blame fell upon police officers who handled the situation; followed by quick suspensions.

It did not only take away a fair trail in the public eye, they were trialed without all the facts known. The response was that of fear. Chief Bratton like so many who do not support illegal immigration are now being intimidated to shut up. His constituents are more then likely to be illegal immigrants or lets say pro illegal immigration because most of the area is from Mexico and may have illegal relatives. Last thing him and the Mayor wanted is to be accused of racism or bigotry. So it was easier to save themselves and offer a sacrifice; punish the officers; so blame could not be casted their way.

Being called a racist today or a bigot like many politicians know; is a death sentence in politics. Even if the accusation themselves are not true; they are hard pressed in this politically correct atmosphere where perspective is lost. Its hard to defend oneself on principal of law and on what is fair or right; when too many are quick with accusations to ruin someones life. The anti American fringe groups seem to dominate LA. Their own allowance of anarchy to flourish is their choice instead of enforcing the rule of law. So many officers with a life time of experience tossed aside so they can shamelessly hide from the critics. Not only do these accusation come from pro illegal immigrant groups but anti American fringes who fuel the flame. Illegal immigrants and fringe anti American protesters claim racism; bigotry or other new names.

Too easily in the past people believed these. Now eyes are opening up and becoming aware there is a problem; but it is not within only one group; its in all groups of people; regardless of race;ethnicity ;color or creed. A few in any group could be racist. But it is not like in the times of long ago; most people are accepting of others regardless of skin color or race etc. They do judge you on whether your a decent person believe it or not; and that's all they see.
    California has fueled it's own hatred by allowing anarchy; yes blacks hate the Mexicans and vice versa. They do kill each other in prisons and in the streets; nothing new here its been happening for years. But blinders were placed on this because how could minorities be racists mentality. Wake up call; all groups are capable. What you have now in LA are illegal immigrants who are angry for being in this country; don't know; killing off everyone else; and it is gangs like MS-13 which are spreading. LA let this anarchy happen now has chaos and is asking us to bail their own stupidity out of self made problems. Forget it; let them lie in the bed they made.

Does anyone understand the aim here!! Unless they want a riot so they can declare Marchall law!! I can think of no other reason!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Great Article!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast