Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC makes the " News By Us, not news bias"

Illegal Aliens Are Hunting Our Children

By Dave Gibson on Sep 01, 07
    http://newsbyus.com/more.php?id=9480_0_1_0_M

Contrary to what President Bush claims, family values do stop at the Rio Grande for many illegal aliens. In fact since 1999, there have been more than 1,000,000 sex crimes committed in the United States by illegal aliens.

In addition to suppressing wages, driving drunk, bankrupting our hospitals, and over-crowding our jails and public schools, illegal aliens are preying upon our children. Using U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration, as well as state and local law enforcement data, the Violent Crimes Institute has determined that there are no less than 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders currently inside the U.S.

In Operation Predator sweeps conducted since July 2003 across this country, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents nabbed over 8,500 foreign national child molesters and rapists. Many of these predators had been previously convicted of other crimes, and many had already been deported once.

The Americans For Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC) recently tracked child sexual assaults committed by illegal aliens. In a 30 day period, they recorded 27 assaults by foreign nationals illegaly inside the United States. The results are as follows:

July 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, Oregon
    Charged: Alejandro Emetrio “Alexâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE

August 27, 2007
    Rockville, Maryland
    Sought/Charged: Mahumbo Kanneh, 23
    Charges: rape, sexual assault, and molestation (Dismissed due to lack of interpreter!)
    Victims: 18 month and 7 year old girls

This has been brought back to court.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79994
    There is an appeal to reinstate rape and sexual assault charges.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]
    July 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, Oregon
    Charged: Alejandro Emetrio “Alexâ€

Added to Home PAge
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2516

It breaks my heart everytime I see this list.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It breaks my heart everytime I see this list.
    What really breaks my heart is our media is more concerned about not offending the illegals than actually connecting the dots and protecting our children.

Polititions are the same way. These children don't matter to them if it means risking the accusation of being raciest or not PC.

I know this article has been forwarded to a number of major media outlets. Has ANYBODY heard this story ANYWHERE off line?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a (sort of new) parent, I wonder what sort of world we're bringing our kids up in. It makes me so angry the stories I hear. To heck with hurting illegal immigrants by name calling, we have got to stop this horrific abuse from happening -- period! I'd rather be called a racist any day then let someone abuse our children like this. Politicians need to wake the heck up.

This same news story is also carried at:

One Old Vet

http://oneoldvet.com/?p=2706

My heart goes out to everyone on "the list". I can't begin to imagine how many lifes were destroyed or damaged beyond compare because of these ILLEGAL ALIEN PERVERTS. All of these crimes would never have happened, if these CRIMINALS never crossed into our country.

Thanks to the efforts of ALIPAC, Americans are becoming more informed of the criminal consequences caused by a large part of the illegal immigrant population.

I am sure that "the list" would be larger, but the newspapers and television seem to feel that it is NOT necessary to divulge the "legal or illegal status" of these perpetrators who rape, sodomize, molest, and sexually abuse children and woman. I wonder why? Could it be that hispanic reporters are trying to "protect" other fellow hispanics?" Don't be offended, but that is my opinion.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it is more out of fear of not being PC. In my opinion PC stands for preventable cancer. It is the number one cause of the decline of this country. You can not report the truth if it may offend anybody other then a middle class white boy. That is not a raciest statement, but a statement of fact. I feel all legal Americans should be treated equal, but there is only one class of people it is still PC to say anything negative about.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Took it to myspace and my home page at our work .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast