Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ONE MORE

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... t0901.html

Man arrested for attempted sexual assault of 13-year-old
    Lily Leung
    The Arizona Republic
    Aug. 31, 2007 02:04 PM

An undocumented immigrant in Peoria was arrested Thursday after an incident in which a man tried to force himself on a 13-year-old girl at a Fry's supermarket, authorities said.

Mike Tellef, public information officer for the Peoria Police Department, said the suspect, Javier Ramos, 23, was booked on charges of kidnapping, attempted sexual misconduct with a minor, and aggravated assault on a minor. He also had an outstanding warrant for driving on a suspended license.

As the victim exited the ladies' room at the Fry's on 7455 W. Cactus Road, she was grabbed and forced to the floor by a man who forced his way into the bathroom, Tellef said.

Police reported several people at the supermarket heard the victim's screams.

When the restroom door was opened, the assailant ran out and several witnesses followed him, Tellef said.

One witness snagged Ramos as he tried to get into his car, leading to a scuffle, Tellef said. Ramos escaped the struggle after kicking the witness, a man, in the stomach.

The suspect tried to evade officers by going to homes asking for work, but police said a witness who recognized him grabbed Ramos and held him until police officers arrived.

Sex crimes by illegals...not just for illegals

I understand how infuriating and tragic this list is - I was abused as a child, but not by an illegal. However, I don't think this is a good argument for this PAC - there are just as many if not more sex offenders out there that are legal citizens of this country. It is a good "eye opener" to the illegal immigration not being a victimless crime argument however.

I just joined this PAC and I am checking it out - I like what you have started here. I would really like to see this PAC become a respected institution among our legal citizens. I think the best arguments lie in the economic impact that illegal immigration has on our nation, on our health care systems, and even our welfare system which is there to help legal citizens get back on their feet. We all know that illegal immigration keeps labor costs down for the big corporations, and even smaller business - like the restaurants and what not. The AFL/CIO has now thrown their hat in the ring on the side of keeping these illegals here and working cheap...I don't get it. Read more about it here: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... RRTFO5.DTL

We'll need some damn good lobbyists on capitol hill. And I'd like to add that I feel we should approach these issues without hate or racism...focus on positive solutions to our problems surrounding illegal immigration. It's true, the SSA was never intended as a tool to track immigration. We need national ID cards, better immigration policies like shorter wait times and be far more selective about who we let into our country. Get rid of student VISAS - they don't intend to stay and ply their knowledge here to help this country...and that's how so many terrorists get in.

The government we have now is not for the people, it is for the profit, and this is the true subversion we must fight.

I understand how infuriating and tragic this list is - I was abused as a child, but not by an illegal. However, I don't think this is a good argument for this PAC - there are just as many if not more sex offenders out there that are legal citizens of this country. It is a good "eye opener" to the illegal immigration not being a victimless crime argument however.
    We are not saying the only monsters in this country are illegal. But the bottom line is this; If our immigration laws were being enforced, this particular group of monsters would never have been here in the first place. Therefore these children would not have been put through a living hell. We do indeed have enough sickos of our own. We just don't see the need to import any more. There are at least 45 babies in the last month whose rapes were easily preventable. Had these monsters either been deported or stopped at the border to begin with, this set of children would have been saved from this horror.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I hate to say it but We need New topic thread title Just for the crimes agianst American, children and women. Call it CRIMES agianst children and we can post the child moleter and such in that area .... expose those Beeeps... for the sick Beeeps... that they are.

Re: Sex crimes by illegals...not just for illegals

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanGirl17
    The argument is that it's not that ILLEGALS commit more crimes it's that their crimes, unlike those committed by citizens, are 100% preventable.

All we have to do is secure our borders and enforce existing laws.

It is a subject and focus that is 100% on point for this PAC and our cause.

Re: Sex crimes by illegals...not just for illegals

The argument is that it's not that ILLEGALS commit more crimes it's that their crimes, unlike those committed by citizens, are 100% preventable.

All we have to do is secure our borders and enforce existing laws.

It is a subject and focus that is 100% on point for this PAC and our cause.
    I'm just playing devil's advocate here and trying to bring to light the arguments you will face and have to contend with. So in that vain, I will say that even if we do secure our borders, you are flawed in saying that we can prevent illegals from committing these crimes 100% - you can't be 100% sure about anything and if you think you can be, then you're in denial of reality.

Even if we tighten our borders, some will slip through somehow, they will find a way. MS 13 is a very large and organized and very, very violent gang that has spread across our country, infiltrating the smallest of towns. They have a lot of financial power through their illegal drug smuggling, human sex trafficking and prostitution operations. Even the black gangs of old in Oakland and NYC are afraid of these guys. If you don't know about them, then check out this news broadcast out of Los Angeles that was posted on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_UO_FgG4IE

I think the best we can hope for is to slow down the crossings exponentially, but not 100%.

I also did not intend to imply that this was not a good argument to include in the debates for this PAC, I was implying that it will not be as effective as other arguments such as economic impacts. Pandering to fear is never a good argument. That's how we ended up in Iraq for so long.

Welcome Americangirl17.

Is this the first action you've taken to help get our immigration laws enforced or have you been involved with any other groups who are working to accomplish this?

Please read the rules and we will happy to direct you or assist you in any way possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome oneoldvet!!

You made an excellent point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome oneoldvet!!!!!!

I've been to your site! Great patriot you are!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanGril17
    Even if we tighten our borders, some will slip through somehow, they will find a way. MS 13 is a very large and organized and very, very violent gang that has spread across our country, infiltrating the smallest of towns.
    They will be real easy to find, once there are no illegal aliens to hide behind and live amongst.

Dixie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast