Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    [quote]“What am I supposed to do?â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perhaps now you can change gears and counsel her on the benefits of continuing her education in Mexico
    I swear, if they don't have everything 100% perfect and easy from jump street they can't even think of options as if life is so darned easy for everyone else and it just falls into place because they want it. Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, Plan D.....

She should be thankful she got a highschool education because it hasn't been that long since many never got that far. Just goes to show some don't appreciate anything when they have the entitlement attitude. I already know what they do if they get to go.....they start demanding Spanish instructors, free grants......the list never ends.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    crazybird wrote:

She should be thankful she got a highschool education because it hasn't been that long since many never got that far.
    I'd be willing to bet that both her parents fall into that category.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="jimpasz"][b]“I've been trying to encourage her to go to college,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="MyAmerica"][quote="jimpasz"][b]“I've been trying to encourage her to go to college,â€

[quote]The 18-year-old, a brand new Charlotte high school graduate, wants to be an engineer. It's a prospect that wouldn't have seemed out of the question considering her 4.0 grade point average, college coursework and honors awards. Until now.

“What am I supposed to do?â€

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12