Okay, now I am not sure how this works, but I did a little research and they claim that La Raza means "the community" or "the people". Now I am actually pretty fluent in Spanish, and the only definition I have ever seen is "The Race" or "The Clan" etc... They would on their website however have us to believe that they are promoting all our welfare by giving our hard earned tax dollars to illegal immigrants. At least that is how they define their organization. It basically seems to me that they are gold coatinga turd, and telling us its a sculpture, if you know what I mean. There is no way that our money should be going to these special interest groups, especially not in the amounts that they are. I am thoroughly at this load of manure. If our forefathers were alive they would be sickened by this masquerade of pandering to those who are not even citizens of this country. We used to be a proud Nation that stood as one. Now there are a thousand micro groups lobbying for their own interests. I do not like this, but I am disgusted wntirely when one of them is promoting agendas for those that are not even American. Furthermore, we did not go into debt only to give money to Mexico and illegal immigrants I hope, because that is stupid in its own right.