Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BAD LA Times/Bloomberg Poll

I don't know which poll you are referring to. In our newpaper they cite the LA Times/Bloomberg polls for saying for limiting illegal benefits but ",,, A STRONG BIPARTISAN MAJORITY - 60 % PERCENT - FAVORS ALLOWING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO HAVE NOT COMMITTED CRIMES TO BECOME CITIZENS IF THEY PAY FINES, LEARN ENGLISH AND MEET OTHER REQUIREMENTS."

Has anyone checked out this poll to see if it actually says that? I would be surprised, and the newpapers have been known to misrepresent and spin polls.

But if it is true, where has the shift come from?
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

LA Time Bloomsberg poll

I tried to find the poll on line. All I found was a poll for the candidates, without nothing in it about immigration.

The powers that be have played this game before. Before Bush's amnesty bill the media was flooded with a poll , I believe it was a CBS that they said proved that a majority of Ameicans wanted amnesty. The problem was, the clear question in the poll showed only 24% wanted amnesty.

Has anyone else come across this LA Times poll?
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Re: BAD LA Times/Bloomberg Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    I don't know which poll you are referring to. In our newpaper they cite the LA Times/Bloomberg polls for saying for limiting illegal benefits but ",,, A STRONG BIPARTISAN MAJORITY - 60 % PERCENT - FAVORS ALLOWING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO HAVE NOT COMMITTED CRIMES TO BECOME CITIZENS IF THEY PAY FINES, LEARN ENGLISH AND MEET OTHER REQUIREMENTS."

Has anyone checked out this poll to see if it actually says that? I would be surprised, and the newpapers have been known to misrepresent and spin polls.

But if it is true, where has the shift come from?
    Hi "Betty"

I'm not sure about the poll, but LA Times pretty much discredits it, that is one of the bigest OBL papers around and can't be trusted with the truth. .

BTW, "WELCOME TO ALIPAC " Betty and thanks for posting and joinging in, please stay around and help us take our country back...sign up for "Action Alerts' at the top left hand corner of page, your help will be much appriciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

To view complete report: http://americanpulse.bigresearch.com.

American Pulse(TM) Survey is collected online by BIGresearch every month exclusively utilizing Survey Sampling International's (SSI) U.S. panel covering topics such as politics, religion, pop culture and the economy.

About BIGresearch

BIGresearch is a consumer intelligence firm providing insights of consumer behavior in areas of products and services, retail, financial services, automotive, and media. In addition to the American Pulse Survey, BIGresearch conducts the Consumer Intentions and Actions Survey (CIA) and the Simultaneous Media Survey (SIMM). More information is available at http://www.bigresearch.com.

About Survey Sampling International (SSI)

Survey Sampling International is a premier global provider of sampling
    solutions.
    [u]Founded in 1977, SSI offers access to consumer and
    business-to-business respondents via Internet, telephone, and other means; survey programming and hosting services; and survey consultation.

SSI is the supplier of choice for more than 1,800 marketing research agencies and information service providers, including 46 of the top 50 worldwide. SSI is headquartered in Fairfield, CT, and maintains offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. http://www.surveysampling.com

http://internetcommunications.tmcnet.co ... 143217.htm

Thank you to everyone that is working hard to circulate this poll today and to combat the bogus pro amnesty poll put out by the LA Times!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LA Time /Bloomsberg poll

Hi Sosadforus.

Thanks for the welcome! This is my first experience with these type of forums and they are a great way to communicate.

I checked on line and the only LA Time / Bloomsberg poll that is recent dealt with the candidates ranking. Nothing at all to do with illegal immgiration! I tried to get a contact email for the LA Times to write and ask them where I could find the actual poll, but haven't been successful yet. I will work on it over the week end.

As Alipac mentions, it s probably a bogus poll.

These guys should get called on this stuff. and be made to issue a correction.

I did submt a letter to my local paper but don't know if it will get published.

The pro NAU folks sure do fight ditry.

Cheers.

Your Welcome "Betty" and you are right they need to be held accountable.
    Our winning so many battles is bringing out the worst in them also, I do believe they are running scared as they know we are waking up LOTS of Americans.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123