Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America's Third War: Texas Farmers Under Attack at the Borde

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/03/am ... an-border/

Immigration
    America's Third War: Texas Farmers Under Attack at the Border

By Kris Gutiérrez

Published March 03, 2011

| FoxNews.com

In Texas, nearly 8,200 farms and ranches back up to the Mexican border.

The men and women who live and work on those properties say they’re under attack from the same drug cartels blamed for thousands of murders in Mexico.

“It’s a war, make no mistake about it,â€

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: America's Third War: Texas Farmers Under Attack at the B

Meanwhile our worthless president and head of the DHS (Crappolian)roll their eyes and yawn!! 2012, I'TS TIME FOR US TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

[quote]“It’s a war, make no mistake about it,â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

I hope everyone here at ALIPAC (at least those with strong stomachs) are watching FOX news. berry and caldermoam are having a love feast, while Americans die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    I hope everyone here at ALIPAC (at least those with strong stomachs) are watching FOX news. berry and caldermoam are having a love feast, while Americans die.
    That Country need national assistance, even it means war against those who cause deadly harm to innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    since i dispise both men, i think i will keep listening to Rush on the radio

And on the home front:

"When asked if it was necessary to seal the southwest border to combat transnational drug gangs, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director John Morton did not directly answer but said the border is more secure now than in the last 20 years and that crime is part of life in the United States.

Morton spoke with CNSNews.com at a press briefing in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday about ICE’s Project Southern Tempest. Morton described the project as the “largest everâ€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. John Morton and ICE Agency are doing their jobs to the fullest extent of eliminating criminals, now it is left up to our nation leaders to become strong against illegal immigration. They are the only people that can cease the current problem that is mostly affecting this Country.