Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angry migrant underclass might erupt in U.S.

This sounds like a direct threat to us, all American citizens, all legal residents of this country, and all law abiding people everywhere!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angry migrant underclass might erupt in U.S.
    BY ANDRES OPPENHEIMER

The rapid escalation of the U.S. anti-immigration hysteria — fueled by ratings-hungry cable-television hotheads and leading Republican presidential hopefuls — is a dangerous trend: It may lead to a Hispanic intifada that may rock this nation in the not-so-distant future.

Remember the Palestinian intifada of the early 1990s, when thousands of frustrated young Palestinians took to the streets and threw stones at Israeli troops? Remember the French intifada of the summer of 2005, in which disenfranchised Muslim youths burned cars and stores in the suburbs of Paris?

If we are not careful, we may see something similar coming from the estimated 13 million undocumented immigrants in the United States, most of them Hispanic, who are increasingly vilified in the media, forced further into the underground by spineless politicians and not given any chance to legalize their status by a pusillanimous U.S. Congress.

We are creating an underclass of people who won’t leave this country and, realistically, can’t be deported. They and their children are living with no prospect of earning a legal status, no matter how hard they work for it. Many of them will become increasingly frustrated, angry, and some of them eventually may turn violent.

I was thinking about all of this when I read about last week’s U.S. Senate refusal to pass the Dream Act, a bill that would offer a path to legalization to children of undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States at a very young age, and who get a college degree or serve in the military.

MIAMI BROTHERS

The bill would have regularized the status of youths like Juan and Alex Gomez, the two Colombian-born Miami brothers who were brought by their parents to this country as toddlers, graduated near the top of their high school classes, and now face deportation to a country they don’t even remember.

There are an estimated 1.8 million children in the United States who are growing up like other American kids, often speak no language other than English, but don’t have legal documents, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. They are denied in-state college tuition fees or scholarships that are available to legal U.S. residents, and are eventually thrown into a labor market where they are barred from being employed.

Further, the Bush administration-backed escalation of raids against undocumented workers in factories, the increase of city ordinances prohibiting people from leasing apartments to undocumented immigrants, and the overt xenophobia spilling daily from Hispanic-phobic radio and cable-television shows will leave their mark on these and other children in immigrant communities.

A study released last week by the Urban Institute and the National Council of La Raza says there are about five million U.S. children with at least one undocumented parent.

â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The rapid escalation of the U.S. anti-immigration hysteria — fueled by ratings-hungry cable-television hotheads and leading Republican presidential hopefuls — is a dangerous trend: It may lead to a Hispanic intifada that may rock this nation in the not-so-distant future.
    I hope it doesn't come to this but if it does I am ready and willing to fight for this Nation again. My dream is for my son to live in a better America.

I don't know about the rest of you -- but I was naively unaware of the illegal problem ---

until they started marching in the streets demanding "their" rights!!!

That was when I finally woke up and realized what was happening.

And now that we've all been awakened and are demanding our rights - these illegals are getting angry? Now that's gutsy!!!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    LMAO!! ..

..and this is SO FAR from the ‘hiding in the shadows’ BS the propagandists report on [MSM] main stream media..!

I.C.E. www.ice.gov

Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!

866.347.2423 24/7/365!

If you don’t report, they’ll never know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out this VERY informative and enlightening 13 minute video from NumbersUSA.com, SOLELY about LEGAL immigration! It's a *MUST SEE* for ALL! [OVER 2.6 MILLION hits, so far.. in google.. ] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en

What he DIDN’T talk about, and something VERY important to *Remember*.. is that illegal MIGRATION is 3-4 times this toll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO Democrat presidential candidate can save this nation, despite so-called ‘Republican’ Bush giving the party a stink! [ BOTH parties contribute to La Raza (THE Race), Mecha, LULAC, etc etc etc.. ]. So if you want to contribute, do so to the candidate, NOT the party!

See.. about 70% of Republicans are AGAINST illegal migration ETC, whereas approximately the same percentage of Democrats are FOR that chaos! In the last election, a lot of people THOUGHT that by voting 'democrat', they'd stop this mayhem, but voting all ‘one’ party?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh.. Did I forget to mention to visit:

www.NumbersUSA.com a MUST!

*LOOK at your congressional persons scorecard. How did he/she vote? Are they working FOR or AGAINST this Nation? ..or just plain ignorant?! www.BetterImmigration.org

*SEE the Pres candidates scorecards: www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/2006/prez2008.html a MUST!! Uhh.. We’re talking about our Country’s SOVEREIGNTY here!!!

*DON'T forget the most important page.. PAGE TWO! www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/20 ... _gop2.html

..then tell ALL your friends and family about the above links, to tell ALL of THEIR friends and family, etc etc etc..

We CAN stop this CHAOS!!

..so just DO it!

Nice day all!
    R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    Great Radio!

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728

AND..

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263

Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2013 at 05:06 PM.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

That is a reckless piece and one that I think was calculated to excite the already enflamed emotions on both sides of the issue. If the words are to be taken seriously it makes it even more important for all the illegals to be deported as soon as possible as they represent even more of a threat to our security than realized.

Shame on the Miami Herald. They should grow up.

[quote]You are making a deceptive argument. Leaving aside the fact that nearly half of the undocumented immigrants came to this country legally, and overstayed their visas, their non-compliance with immigration rules should not stigmatize them with the label of “illegals.â€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I had to post to this [Mod Edit - changed original word] "BS"! Here is what I posted:

The Union movements of the late 1800's and early 1900's created the middle class's here in America. The workers gained a larger piece of the pie. At the same time Union-busting has always been an active foe.

Now Union-busters are accomplishing their goals by outsourcing jobs out of America. Those Union jobs, such as construction, that cannot be outsourced are now threatened by the FLOOD of Illegal Immigrants willing to work for less than half of a Unions wage.

Middle Class America is now trying desperately to stop this degrading of American wages. So you see it IS the millions of Illegal Immigrants that are threatening ALL the gains of American workers that have been hard won in the last 100 years!

Posted by: Ratbstard

Let me add this here:

As little as 10 years ago here in NYC construction unions held as much as a 70-80% share of all major construction jobs. Today it is down to about 40%. I picketed a job directly across from the Stock Exchange that was done Non-Union and I swear that at least 80% of the workers on that job were Illegal Aliens! Many from Russia, Poland and China as well as Mexico. So you see I am not against just Hispanics! Also I am a Third generation American descended from Legal Polish immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bring it on. We are ready and waiting.

We are creating an underclass of people who won’t leave this country and, realistically, can’t be deported. They and their children are living with no prospect of earning a legal status, no matter how hard they work for it. Many of them will become increasingly frustrated, angry, and some of them eventually may turn violent.
    "We are creating an underclass......" WHO IS "WE"? YOU MUST BE REFERRING TO THE OPEN BORDER FANATICS. THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT ILLEGALS TO RETURN TO THEIR OWN COUNTRIES PRONTO.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEIR OFFSPRING NEED TO BE DEPORTED ASAP! Illegal aliens have already caused enough violence to last a lifetime.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think their agenda is 'coming out of the shadows'.

Personally, I have been in the middle of this for over 30 years now. I had a ringside seat to the movement from a small trickle of young men who came with no famlies, and returned home. It then became a few who came and stayed, a few who brought families and the trickle became a tsunami.

Anyone who is at all familiar with LULAC and LaRaza will not be surprised by stories like these. Some of the people, the illegals, have made no secret of their intentions.

There is another group that bears watching also. I don't know what government program these workers are coming in through - whether it is a NAFTA provision or some HB - or if they are the same.

These are highly educated Mexican people. They are not chicken pluckers, or field hands. They have highly educated spouses and children. These spouses and children are taking jobs right and left from Americans - and they get preferential hiring because they are bi-lingual.
    They are working in banks, schools, real estate, etc.

Are these temporary jobs a 'pathway to citizenship'?

If the illegals get the vote - and these people are allowed to become citizens, they could very well be the ones who enter politics and with the solid support of the illegals and some softheaded Americans, we could have them running our local and state governments. These people 'with an agenda'.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast