Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The rapid escalation of the U.S. anti-immigration hysteria — fueled by ratings-hungry cable-television hotheads and leading Republican presidential hopefuls — is a dangerous trend: It may lead to a Hispanic intifada that may rock this nation in the not-so-distant future.

Hey, ILLEGAL ALIENS, bring it on you invading bunch of racists!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Carrying out enforcement-only policies, labeling undocumented workers as â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UH HUH!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This man may have posted such things in the past - but the talk is changing for their side. They are revving up the rhetoric. We can dismiss it or pay attention - it's our choice.

I don't know about other places, but things are getting a little tense here in Texas. Just the wary looks, the attitude - on both sides.
    We have our impotent government to thank for this racial tension that is heating up like a kettle on the stove. Their inaction has given the illegals cause to think their unlawful presence will be tolerated while the American people are screaming that it will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    We have our impotent government to thank for this racial tension that is heating up like a kettle on the stove. Their inaction has given the illegals cause to think their unlawful presence will be tolerated while the American people are screaming that it will not.
    IMO, GWB wants tension enough to spark riots and then..martial law. An excuse to implement the NAU. His open borders policy is allowing thousands each week to come right in..along with terorrists and their dirty works. This is why Bush needs to be kicked out of office on his rear.

I agree with Rockfish. Be careful this is playing right into their plan. Take a looksy into executive orders Bush has signed in the past few months.
    divide and conquer.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I wonder if the angry migrant underclass will join forces with the angry autoworker underclass that was created with the latest contract agreement?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    IMO, GWB wants tension enough to spark riots and then..martial law. An excuse to implement the NAU. His open borders policy is allowing thousands each week to come right in..along with terorrists and their dirty works. This is why Bush needs to be kicked out of office on his rear.
    I won't attribute that much bad faith to the president, but I am sure at a loss to explain where he might think this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Much as I hate to say this, I do agreement with you, Rockfish!!! I think this is a setup!!

The Shrub has an agenda that no one can really figure out. His Presidential Signing Statements are exempting him more and more from the laws he signs, that the rest of us are expected to follow. Now why is that????

He acts more and more like a dictator and les and less as a president.

That our government is to blame for the present situation and the present tensions is a given.

Just another of of those 'what ifs' - but what if they could get some trouble stirred up. What if rioting, fighting, chaos erupted in this country. I'll bet you would find that our President could and would use troops for that - even though he doesn't think our country and our border are worthy of protection.

It would certainly play into his hands.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast