Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JBK
    Sunlandbob...of course the "congressmen" walked away without answering about SEALING the border....they want no part of sealing the borders against anything! Pity....I love reading the comments about California..in my opinion once a beautiful state, now, hell they can give it back to Mexico for all I care. Can you just imagine if they did?? Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, New Mexico would have to figure out how to absorb nearly 40 million people, LOL.....Cause Mexico does not offer what the USA does....
    John B. King

Enough talk and protest. We need this solution right now!

This is by far my favorite solution I've seen on ending illegal imm.

Immigration: No Amnesty, No Round-Up$
    http://xelanbonn.com/2186/immigration-n ... -round-up/

I'm so sick of all the crap. I just want this over with and this idea is simple and cool that I'm surfing everwhere and trying to tell everyone because I know if Americans read it, they will make those idiots in Congress do it and we can all rest!!!

It looks likes the shooting of the Sheriff's Deputy and the riots in Santa Cruz are starting to pay off for the government.

Yesterday the local morning news was about the rioting.

Today the local morning news was about all of the cities planning boycotts of Arizona's new immigration law.

I just don't understand that "The Tea Party" groups are protesting and the media says they're a bunch of loonies! They are American citizens voicing their freedom of speech! The illegals are carrying signs some in foreign language, carrying foreign flags, calling Americans who believe different from them racist, nazis and any names than can think of. Americans have educated their children and given them services! So much for graditude. The media holds these protesters that are here illegally, broken our laws as martyrs? I must be getting old! Sure wasn't like this when I was a girl! No respect!

Quote Originally Posted by kkey
    I just don't understand that "The Tea Party" groups are protesting and the media says they're a bunch of loonies! They are American citizens voicing their freedom of speech! The illegals are carrying signs some in foreign language, carrying foreign flags, calling Americans who believe different from them racist, nazis and any names than can think of. Americans have educated their children and given them services! So much for graditude. The media holds these protesters that are here illegally, broken our laws as martyrs? I must be getting old! Sure wasn't like this when I was a girl! No respect!
    because the media supports the obama regime and everything it does and
    thinks americans are wrong in opposing it

Another outrageous photo:

[/img]

The bottom of his sign carries a terrorist threat. And yet, the Liberal Mainstream News Media decides to stay silent once more.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234