Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You might find this little piece of information of interest. This occured when Texas was a part of Mexico and was the reason for Texas declaring its independence from Mexico.

6 April 1830--Relations between the Texans and Mexico reached a new low when Mexico forbid further immigration into Texas by settlers from the United States.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i've been watching tv and they have been showing mexico where hurricane dean may come ashore and it looks like the US (we probably have more mexicans ). the reason alvira left mexico is, up here, we take care of her. if you are an illegal you get FREE food, health care, education, cheap housing and don't have to work for any of it!! in mexico poor alvira might have to get a job.

Maybe the hurricane will do enough damage that all the illegal construction workers will go home!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Arellano, son will live separately

[quote="butterbean"]Arellano, son will live separately
    BACK IN MEXICO | Activist vows 'to continue fighting'

August 21, 2007

In that time, she became an activist and a national symbol for illegal immigrant parents as she defied her deportation order and spoke out from her sanctuary. She left the Adalberto United Methodist Church last week. Arellano had just spoken at a Los Angeles rally when she was arrested Sunday and deported, said the Rev. Walter Coleman, pastor of Adalberto United Methodist.

''They were in a hurry to deport me because they saw that I was threatening to mobilize and organize the people to fight for legalization,'' Arellano said in Spanish outside the Tijuana apartment building where she was staying. ''I have a fighting spirit and I'm going to continue fighting.''

They will push too hard and something will be done about illegal immigration. Enforcement will speed up. Something will be done about automatic birthright citizenship.
    I would very much like her to fight the Mexican government for a better life there if she has a fighting spirt.
    The harder she pushes, the harder we will push.

Saul may tour U.S.

The will use him to further their cause for every parent of American born childre to be legalized because of the child. And we see this as push for right they do not have at this time and the deportations will continue.

Arellano said she may return to her home in the Mexican state of Michoacan and then return to Tijuana in September for a demonstration coinciding with planned immigration protests in the United States.
    Lozano said Arellano's son may tour the U.S. to promote immigrant rights. The boy declined to talk to a reporter.

It is not about immigration right, but illegal immigration. Theres a big difference and they will find this out soon if they do not know.

Chris Bergin, Arellano's immigration attorney, said Arellano had signed a power of attorney document giving Lozano authority to make legal decisions for Saul.

Mexican authorities said the deportation highlighted a need to overhaul U.S. immigration laws.
    ''It's tragic when a mother is separated from her son,'' Cabrera said.

When are we going to let Mexican authorities tell us our to run our country? Nothing is wrong with our immigration laws that enforcement will not fix.

Jim Hayes, director of ICE in Los Angeles, said ''proper perspective'' should be placed on the woman's case. Using a false identity -- as in the case of Arellano, who was convicted of using someone else's Social Security number -- can be a threat to national security, he said.
    ''We don't think she's a martyr,'' Hayes said. ''She was a criminal fugitive who is in violation of the law.''

And ICE know what to do about criminal fugitives.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Maybe the hurricane will do enough damage that all the illegal construction workers will go home!
    that can be the 'foreign aid' we provide

Arellano arrived in Washington state illegally in 1997. She soon was deported to Mexico, but returned and moved to Illinois in 2000, taking a job cleaning planes at O'Hare Airport.
    Wait a minute - as someone else on this board brought this up - If Saul is almost eight and she got here in 2000 - He must have been born in 1999. That would NOT make him an Anchor Baby.

This woman has lied consistently - I don't understand why she would not take her son with her if she loved him so much. I wouldn't leave my children - no matter what.

There was a child custory case here where the Mexican family wanted to take a baby girl back to her ancestral village, but the American family argued as if it were an act of negligence to raise a child in Mexico because of the relative poverty.
    After my ex-husband left, my children were raised in "relative poverty". I had $21.00 per week (after paying for housing, etc.) to feed my kids. You know what - it didn't kill any of us. My kids learned the value of money and that they couldn't have everything they wanted. Now, as adults, they are not spendthrifts. They don't just pay bills - they manage their money. Being poor doesn't mean your children can't have a loving family.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Wait a minute - as someone else on this board brought this up - If Saul is almost eight and she got here in 2000 - He must have been born in 1999. That would NOT make him an Anchor Baby.

Nice try CheyenneWoman, I caught too and have been researching this on the net with many Google scans.

But un-fortunately, she returned with days of her deportation in 1997 and lived in Oregon for three years were she got knocked up.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Personally, I think the kid's better off without her.

I hope being separated from her son torments her for the rest of her life. And I hope her son grows up to hate her. I hope when he grows up he's able to see his mother, not as a martyr or hero, but as a criminal and a selfishly stupid woman with not one lick of common sense or intelligence.

Elvira is no hero. She's a criminal illegal alien who gave birth to an illegitimate child in a country she knew she was likely to be deported out of.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Here is a quote from her as posted at the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) web site, for the program “the Online NewsHourâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Saul may tour U.S.
    How's that possible when the kid should be in school. The report did say that he would be starting the 3rd grade in Chicago. He would have to tour with an adult and that adult would be the one to bring charges of child abuse against for keeping him out of school in order to do this 'tour'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast