Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The title of this article made me a little angry. Yes they will live separately-by choice. What about all the vicitms of illegals who no longer have family members. What about Ramos and Compean-due to an illegal alien and our corrupt government they are separated from their children.

What about all the children who have no parents anymore because their parents were murdered by illegals?

What about the Newark college kids who never got the chance to go to school, get married and have a family?

Sorry no sympathy for Saul or Elviria here. He can easily be reunited with her by hopping a plane to Mexico.

So much for Viva La Mexico. If she and other Mexicans lover their country so much, why are so desperate to leave it! I know, I know MONEY, but they should all go back and demand change in Mexico. They have all the natural resources and beaches, tourism ect...

I have no respect for the Government of Mexico to urge it's citizens to leave and STEAL for their country! The Mexicans that have been here for a while must see what needs to be changed in Mexico.

Go back and make your country better!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have no respect for the Government of Mexico to urge it's citizens to leave and STEAL for their country! The Mexicans that have been here for a while must see what needs to be changed in Mexico.
    I believe all that started with Cortez and De Soto. Spain sent them to steal from the Aztecs. Looks like history is repeating itself.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they go back and fight for change they'll be in paradise.

They will have their national language, SPANISH, their culture,history and flag representing them in THEIR OWN COUNTRY!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123