Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, its time to adapt and use new terminology.

How about "Immigration Violator"

ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE WHAT THEY ARE, IDIOT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Each Justice is appointed by the Governor of Arizona from a list recommended by a bipartisan commission.
    Appointed by Gov. Janet Napolitano. Democrat Judges strike again.

Every time it's a Democratic judge undercutting our immigration laws.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    So now the Hispanic Bar Assocition dictates what language can and cannot be used in the State Supreme Court, huh?

Well then perhaps the general Bar Association should submit a list of it's own:

Bank Robber: Unauthorized Borrower

Drug Dealer: Unlicensed Freelance Pharmacist

Burglar: Uninvited Houseguest

Gangster: Membership Card Holder

Murderer: Euthanasia Technician

Coyote: Transportation Coordinator

Kidnapper: Entreprenurial Fundraiser

WTF is next?
    Love it wreath...maybe you should submit this to their local paper for print...so all can see!

LOL......thanks SoSad

And I will take you up on that suggestion of submitting it to the local papers.

I'm not sure that the pro-illegal, liberal biased Tribune or Republic will print it, but it's worth a try

BTW: I was a long time subscriber to both of those papers so, needless to say, when the CSRs for both recently contacted me for renewal, it came as quite a shock when I told them I was no longer interested leading them to inquire as to why. I didn't hesitate to tell them why either.

Both commented on the recent decline in subscribers and readership to which I shot back that it's not surprising.......the never ending support of illegal aliens and liberal politicians has driven away anyone who can actually read and there's just not enough IA advocates in the state to pick up the slack

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Hey azwreath you left one out,

Politician: licensed pick pocket.

Democrat politician: fully insured licensed pick pocket

LOL.......may I borrow those?

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    It further points out that no human being is illegal
    Good grief! Their humanity is not being called illegal...it's their immigration status! One has nothing to do with the other....

An illegal cannot be called an illegal because the court might think he's an illegal!

What's next...An orange cannot be called on orange because we might think it's a piece of fruit!

Oh no, NoBueno........the way things are in this country right now, to call an orange a fruit would be considered hate speech because the perception would be that you're implying something about the sexuality of the orange

We can't have that, now can we?

Tell Cheif Justice Ruth McGregor what you think about this PC BS!

E-mail: acorallo@courts.az.gov

Political correctness is helping to destroy our country.

If no one can say what one really means why say anything at all? We're just to be a bunch of weak-kneed, be-kind-to-everybody, don't offend anyone bunch of zombies.

Going to give my age away but imo this began with the hippies who wanted to love everyone and now they've grown up to run this country downhill. I've even apologized to some young people for what my generation has done.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    It further points out that no human being is illegal
    Good grief! Their humanity is not being called illegal...it's their immigration status! One has nothing to do with the other....

An illegal cannot be called an illegal because the court might think he's an illegal!

What's next...An orange cannot be called on orange because we might think it's a piece of fruit!

Oh no, NoBueno........the way things are in this country right now, to call an orange a fruit would be considered hate speech because the perception would be that you're implying something about the sexuality of the orange

We can't have that, now can we?
    LMAO...i'm confused AZW!!! Your list by the way is fantastic! My only concern is the Hispanic Bar Association might get their hands on it!

ROTFLOL, azwreath you have been around too long.

Shame on you NoBueno, calling an orange a piece of fruit!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast