Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    It further points out that no human being is illegal
    Good grief! Their humanity is not being called illegal...it's their immigration status! One has nothing to do with the other....

An illegal cannot be called an illegal because the court might think he's an illegal!

What's next...An orange cannot be called on orange because we might think it's a piece of fruit!

Oh no, NoBueno........the way things are in this country right now, to call an orange a fruit would be considered hate speech because the perception would be that you're implying something about the sexuality of the orange

We can't have that, now can we?
    LMAO...i'm confused AZW!!! Your list by the way is fantastic! My only concern is the Hispanic Bar Association might get their hands on it!

LMAO...i'm confused AZW!!!

You're confused?

Your list by the way is fantastic!

Why thank you, NoBueno.......and just think, I didn't even attend Princeton

My only concern is the Hispanic Bar Association might get their hands on it!

Let them just TRY and take my list. I'll sue!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    ROTFLOL, azwreath you have been around too long.

Shame on you NoBueno, calling an orange a piece of fruit!

ROTFLOL, azwreath you have been around too long.

LOL......not all that long really. That particular terminology was the PC of my parents' generation, that's all

Shame on you NoBueno, calling an orange a piece of fruit!

We better keep an eye on him........today he's insulting oranges, tomorrow it could be pears, apples even.....dare I even think it .....kiwi!!!

My God......he could unleash a wave of hate on produce everywhere
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And for all of those in Rio Linda, a martian will no longer be refered to as a space alien, the politically correct term is galactic citizen. (That should make Nancy Pelosi happy.)

Sorry trekkies but you have been censored. There are no more aliens in the universe. Your universe just got smaller.

[quote]Judge Bans Use Of “Illegalâ€

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    And for all of those in Rio Linda, a martian will no longer be refered to as a space alien, the politically correct term is galactic citizen. (That should make Nancy Pelosi happy.)

Sorry trekkies but you have been censored. There are no more aliens in the universe. Your universe just got smaller.

Shouldn't that be "Globally Galactic Citizen"? After all, we wouldn't want to upset the OBL by implying that there are man made divisions impeding the basic extraterrestrial right to migrate freely in order to provide a better life for their families.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Tell Cheif Justice Ruth McGregor what you think about this PC BS!

E-mail: acorallo@courts.az.gov
    Thanks for the email addy, I couldn't email her fast enough!

roundabout wrote:

Sorry trekkies but you have been censored. There are no more aliens in the universe. Your universe just got smaller."

azwreath wrote,

Shouldn't that be "Globally Galactic Citizen"? After all, we wouldn't want to upset the OBL by implying that there are man made divisions impeding the basic extraterrestrial right to migrate freely in order to provide a better life for their families.
    I thinks you must be a lawyer or a judge, you are really good at this PC stuff.

I stand corrected, Thank You. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy. Re-education is fun. I will no longer insult fruits, (all varieties) people that should not be in my country, or Martians, (even if they do live in Rio Linda) Venutians, or any manner of criminal.

Wow, now that I know the PC jargon, I think I will take the Bar Exam and become a judge! (Psst! Is there a PC term for judge?)

So now we all know what it feels like to be Alice in Wonderland, where nothing is what it seems to be.

Not only will they not speak English, now they are corrupting English, PCing it into meaningless gibberish. And of course, the courts are their partners in crime.

It concludes with a list of acceptable and unacceptable terms relating to illegal immigration. Among those the group wants banned are; immigration crisis, immigration epidemic, open borders advocates, anchor babies and invaders. Among the acceptable terms are foreign nationals, unauthorized workers and human rights advocates.
    How's FOREIGN INVADER FROM A THIRD WORLD FAILED STATE do ya?

The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast